Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Sure Bob Menendez who the FBI thinks went to the Dominican Republic to buy underage prostitutes. Amazing how topical he is considering some GOP Senators even testified to his character (one must assume lack thereof) and nobody is calling on him to resign. And this is a guy who has actually been investigated, not led down a media-driven circus over 40 year old allegations.

Once Gloria Allred came out it confirmed for me that this whole thing was made up. Maybe he dated women younger than him as a young man, maybe not. It's clear from the double standard that the GOP establishment treats rumors about him vs. an actual investigation and trial on Menendez that they deeply hate him - which makes me think he's doing something right.
    I googled this because I was genuinely curious since I hadn't heard anything about that (I thought his trial was for corruption).

I found nothing that shows the FBI says he went to the Dominican Republic to buy underage prostitutes, only that he was investigated by the FBI for it (and judging by the lack of indictment or arrest, unless someone says they believe that, they didn't believe it enough to pursue it).

More to the point, the first page of results for "Bob Menendez went to Dominican Republic to buy prostitutes?" are nydailynews, inforwars, dailycaller, breitbart, and fox news.

Not doing a whole lot to convince me of the credibility of the story. The Daily News article was basically that federal prosecutors said the "claims are not as easily dismissed as Menendez's defense team believes", which is a far cry from 100% guilty.

Permission of their mother?

Attending HS Football games, and hanging at the Mall - according to his former Deputy AG

He was tongue tied with Hannity and ham fisted

He now claims he has data, and will sue the Post - empty claims like Trumps?

Legal over 16th birthday? What about a girl that doesn't want a mid 30's guy shoving her head down to his crotch, and being threatened.

Nice vote on that 17 yr on 4 yr old rape case (7-1 against him)

His college law professor said he had to change the way he ran class because Moore didn't get the logic commonly used.

When he got married he was 38 and his wife 24. Met a year earlier. 37 & 23. So when he was 32, 14 years earlier they were 18. Hmmm.

Moore of course has misused his charity, giving himself the deed to the building it's in in leiu of being paid one year. He got paid $180k in other years, almost all the money that charity had on hand......

Seems like a typical Alabama pol.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

This guy is a pedophile. Anyone who votes for him or supports him should be ashamed of themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    illegal to date? you're going to have to show me that.

as for consent if that is what you are talking about, then it looks like you are wrong there if we are going by what Moore says in that he dated women 16+, since the age of consent in Alabama is 16.

as for the personal comment you can ya know take that and shove it where the sun don't shine.
    I specifically said in what you quoted "I'm not defending Moore in dating underage girls".
    I also said "I'm not defending Moore".
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...3#post31974433
    I also said "if it is true then he should be punished"
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...6#post31973246
    ..but it's already well established that you do not care about the truth and factually what I say, and that you will make up whatever the hell you want.

except for ya know Bill Clinton.

I'm not saying any of the women are trying to sabotage Moore. what I think is a possibility is that these collection of women could be part of a plan by the Democrats. Dems aren't stupid, they could come up with some elaborate plan. just the timing of these women alone has to be suspicious.
    I'm not saying I believe Moore, but I'm also not going to automatically believe things against a Republican during a campaign. people should question why are allegations only coming out now.

despite what some have said (like above) I have already said "if it is true then he should be punished". if Moore did these things then he was wrong. but how do we get to where we know who is being honest.

I haven't followed this election and don't know how this works. is Moore the only Republican running against a Democrat, meaning if Moore was to drop out then the Democrat wins by default? that certainly would not be fair.

the more allegations that are made the more I would tend to believe that something shady happened. if he was dating teenagers then it wouldn't be surprising he was more aggressive, especially if this was the 70's/80's and he felt like he could get away with more back then.

I saw something said on TV about a possibility that Jeff Sessions could be involved in whatever Moore was an option for, and then Sessions could be replaced with someone else at Attorney General. I would be all for that.
    You are delusional if you really think this is a smear campaign by Democrats. Are you really this blinded by your extreme partisanship?

Dude, you are embarrassing yourself with this post.
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Even Mitch McConnell is saying Moore needs to step aside. He knows how damaging it would be for a pedophile to win a Republican senate seat.

This is bad.
    Marmolololololol

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Permission of their mother?

Attending HS Football games, and hanging at the Mall - according to his former Deputy AG

He was tongue tied with Hannity and ham fisted

He now claims he has data, and will sue the Post - empty claims like Trumps?

Legal over 16th birthday? What about a girl that doesn't want a mid 30's guy shoving her head down to his crotch, and being threatened.

Nice vote on that 17 yr on 4 yr old rape case (7-1 against him)

His college law professor said he had to change the way he ran class because Moore didn't get the logic commonly used.

When he got married he was 38 and his wife 24. Met a year earlier. 37 & 23. So when he was 32, 14 years earlier they were 18. Hmmm.

Moore of course has misused his charity, giving himself the deed to the building it's in in leiu of being paid one year. He got paid $180k in other years, almost all the money that charity had on hand......

Seems like a typical Alabama pol.
    I was likewise annoyed by his vote in that case... till I came across this.. http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...rape_case.html
    I was persuaded.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I googled this because I was genuinely curious since I hadn't heard anything about that (I thought his trial was for corruption).

I found nothing that shows the FBI says he went to the Dominican Republic to buy underage prostitutes, only that he was investigated by the FBI for it (and judging by the lack of indictment or arrest, unless someone says they believe that, they didn't believe it enough to pursue it).

More to the point, the first page of results for "Bob Menendez went to Dominican Republic to buy prostitutes?" are nydailynews, inforwars, dailycaller, breitbart, and fox news.

Not doing a whole lot to convince me of the credibility of the story. The Daily News article was basically that federal prosecutors said the "claims are not as easily dismissed as Menendez's defense team believes", which is a far cry from 100% guilty.
    allegations didn't pan out... but led to the current charges.

This was the wash post original story.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.3608475c2130

the headline made the grade school kid in me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

I didn't expect you to believe something that inconveniences your narrative. The truth is the allegations against him have more legs than the weak 40 year old allegations by these women - and the reaction by everyone (GOP, DNC, media) makes it clear it's not even about the allegations. They just want Moore gone.

I didn't expect you to believe something that inconveniences your narrative. The truth is the allegations against him have more legs than the weak 40 year old allegations by these women - and the reaction by everyone (GOP, DNC, media) makes it clear it's not even about the allegations. They just want Moore gone.
    The truth is they don't. The people that made the allegations against Menendez eventually admitted they were paid to. There exist no other allegations. Not sure what else needs to be said...

But sure. Keep pointing to that to somehow discredit the significance of what's happening to Moore.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    The truth is they don't. The people that made the allegations against Menendez eventually admitted they were paid to. There exist no other allegations. Not sure what else needs to be said...

But sure. Keep pointing to that to somehow discredit the significance of what's happening to Moore.
    #butwhatabout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/jeffflake/status/930218697213571073

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

Maybe, maybe not. Feds thought it wasn't "easily dismissed." That sounds pretty severe in the face of underage sex allegations - especially compared to the catastrophe du jour in this thread. I'll trust the integrity of a federal investigation over what a couple of local Dominican Republic police say publicly and for obvious effect.

Yep it's all just to take out MAGA. Not that people care whether women were assaulted when they were underage and whether Roy Moore used his growing legal authority to silence people. Each time someone might consider saying something new Roy Moore had been moved up the chain of Alabama's justice system.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yep it's all just to take out MAGA. Not that people care whether women were assaulted when they were underage and whether Roy Moore used his growing legal authority to silence people. Each time someone might consider saying something new Roy Moore had been moved up the chain of Alabama's justice system.
    If he's guilty of a crime he should be tried and imprisoned - and impeached if he were to win the race. But the idea that everyone just has to believe a crooked outfit like Washington Post just because and railroad the decades long career of a public official on rumors is un-American and unjust.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    illegal to date? you're going to have to show me that.

as for consent if that is what you are talking about, then it looks like you are wrong there if we are going by what Moore says in that he dated women 16+, since the age of consent in Alabama is 16.

as for the personal comment you can ya know take that and shove it where the sun don't shine.
    I specifically said in what you quoted "I'm not defending Moore in dating underage girls".
    I also said "I'm not defending Moore".
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...3#post31974433
    I also said "if it is true then he should be punished"
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...6#post31973246
    ..but it's already well established that you do not care about the truth and factually what I say, and that you will make up whatever the hell you want.

except for ya know Bill Clinton.

I'm not saying any of the women are trying to sabotage Moore. what I think is a possibility is that these collection of women could be part of a plan by the Democrats. Dems aren't stupid, they could come up with some elaborate plan. just the timing of these women alone has to be suspicious.
    I'm not saying I believe Moore, but I'm also not going to automatically believe things against a Republican during a campaign. people should question why are allegations only coming out now.

despite what some have said (like above) I have already said "if it is true then he should be punished". if Moore did these things then he was wrong. but how do we get to where we know who is being honest.

I haven't followed this election and don't know how this works. is Moore the only Republican running against a Democrat, meaning if Moore was to drop out then the Democrat wins by default? that certainly would not be fair.

the more allegations that are made the more I would tend to believe that something shady happened. if he was dating teenagers then it wouldn't be surprising he was more aggressive, especially if this was the 70's/80's and he felt like he could get away with more back then.

I saw something said on TV about a possibility that Jeff Sessions could be involved in whatever Moore was an option for, and then Sessions could be replaced with someone else at Attorney General. I would be all for that.
    1. if this is a plan by Democrats to smear a candidate, it's sick.
    2. if these women participated in this, it's pathetic that we have a nation that forces them to live in fear like that.
    3. WHAT THE FLYING **** ARE YOU GODDAMNED SERIOUS ABOUT SUGGESTING A SEX OFFENDER IS IN ANY WAY BEING MADE INTO A VICTIM?!?!? This is abhorrent.
    2017 Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Corps

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast