Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He will likely win in Alabama. They don't care one but about whether he's a pedophile or not. They do care that he's not a Democrat. The voters there are down warped that being a Democrat is worse than being a pedophile. But I know one thing. He would have a terrible impact on the 2020 elections and could Democrats a good chance to fight against gerrymandering. Imagine being one of the 20 something Republicans running in reasonable states for reelection alongside Roy Moore that go around.
    If I was a Republican running in a state like Wisconsin, I would just denounce Roy Morre and his stances on things, he's not going to be a leader in the Republican party, so it's not like when Republicans compare Dems unfavorably to Hillary or Pelosi or Schumer, people who are powerful in the DNC.

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    It's distressing that the politics:

Fox, Bannon, Moore fans in Alabama

vs.

the left press, women, democrats, old line R's

is the story, and the result will be judged by what happens with Moore, and the girls (women) Moore messed with will only get satisfaction from that - if they feel that.

Let the comment about Joseph being an adult and Mary a teenager being the parents of Jesus - and that nothing was wrong with that be on the headstone of the toadstool that uttered it.

Moore is a bomb throwing idiot and the R's are better off without him. Bannon may finally be seen as the biased mind flowing with twisted hate and poison that he is.
    Bannon is a really interesting guy, I know he's expressed a lot of admiration for Tulsi Gabbard.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    In regards to the discussion about Dems ignoring Alabama: JMC Analytics released a poll today that has Jones up 4 points. Dems need to pour everything they got into this. It could mean a majority in the Senate. Opinion Savvy has the only other recent poll and they had it tied.
    See polls in a place like this that had a dem ahead I would be very skeptical off.

But it seems while he has his fans, that Moore is hated by a lot of women down there. Hope that enough of these ladies vote for a dem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    If I was a Republican running in a state like Wisconsin, I would just denounce Roy Morre and his stances on things, he's not going to be a leader in the Republican party, so it's not like when Republicans compare Dems unfavorably to Hillary or Pelosi or Schumer, people who are powerful in the DNC.
    If there was someone who a large portion of the country believes is a pedophile in the party, I would be tarring and feathering every single member of that party with that person. It's politics 101.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    See polls in a place like this that had a dem ahead I would be very skeptical off.

But it seems while he has his fans, that Moore is hated by a lot of women down there. Hope that enough of these ladies vote for a dem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One poll this early doesn't mean a ton. Two saying it's close probably suggests it's close. I wasn't suggesting that Jones is a clear leader...just kinda following up to Prior22's post saying Dems shouldn't bother. I disagree. I think Dems should pounce now. Moore isn't up big. It's within reach.
    this my sig

If there was someone who a large portion of the country believes is a pedophile in the party, I would be tarring and feathering every single member of that party with that person. It's politics 101.
    So Guilt by association? So even if he got booted by the Senate, he would still be a tar and feather on everyone in the party?

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    In regards to the discussion about Dems ignoring Alabama: JMC Analytics released a poll today that has Jones up 4 points. Dems need to pour everything they got into this. It could mean a majority in the Senate. Opinion Savvy has the only other recent poll and they had it tied.
    No it couldn't it lol. It would be 51-49 with Pence as the tie breaker.

So Guilt by association? So even if he got booted by the Senate, he would still be a tar and feather on everyone in the party?
    Politically. Absolutely. Are you kidding? The primary and general election process of a backwards state give you a pedophile and you expect me to just pretend like that's normal? I'd be running family value ads big time and cashing in like I found a billionaire's ATM card with the pin on the side.
    Last edited by dbroncos78087; 11-12-2017 at 08:07 PM.

He means following the 2018 midterm elections
    Yankees Farm System

I meant after 2018. "Could" probably gave it away. Maybe I should have been more clear. Didn't think anyone would be confused.

Dems winning the Senate seemed like an impossibility...or at least a long shot, especially compared to the House (still tough, but for different reasons...mostly a larger gap to close and gerrymandering). Lots of blue Senate seats up for reelection and very few red seats...it's frankly terrible luck. Somehow getting a Senator from Alabama would be astronomical and greatly improves the odds of taking back the Senate.
    this my sig

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    I don't know how true the Pedophile claims are, his stance on the gays concerns me way more. Being a rallying cry for Dems isn't worth the damage that he could do in office.
    been backed up by other sources in the DA office from back then... so it's pretty solid that hes a creep.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Politically. Absolutely. Are you kidding? The primary and general election process of a backwards state give you a pedophile and you expect me to just pretend like that's normal? I'd be running family value ads big time and cashing in like I found a billionaire's ATM card with the pin on the side.
    Speaking about being racist?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    been backed up by other sources in the DA office from back then... so it's pretty solid that hes a creep.
    Sources and links?

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Sources and links?
    I can google that for you. Even though it's already in this thread.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/teresa-...e-dated-teens/

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Speaking about being racist?
    Please tell me what is even remotely racist about what I said?

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast