Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Good news that many of Sean Hannity's advertisers are fleeing his show.
    Yeah, he knew he ****ed up and had to backtrack what he said. But he is still such a dense **** that he could not apologize and say he was wrong. He had to blame others as he and his buddy do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/marquardta/statu...29310510911490

All that I can say is that this is a lose-lose for the GOP and the state of Alabama. If Roy Moore wins, then they admit that they will vote for a suspected pedophile over ANYONE. If Roy Moore loses, the worst possible outcome occurs and a Democrat wins. Remember that GOP voters and specifically those in Alabama think Democrats are worse than pedophiles.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

The Democrats need to sue the state if they make any attempt to move the election. They wouldn't do that if Democrats had a terrible candidate.

Some Dems are hoping Moore still runs.....have they learned nothing after 2016?

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

It's OK. Dems have no hold in bama... but a pedophile republican elected to the senate. That is more material to keep the enthusiasm alive to take the country back in 18 and 20.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    It's OK. Dems have no hold in bama... but a pedophile republican elected to the senate. That is more material to keep the enthusiasm alive to take the country back in 18 and 20.
    Yeah, it seems there are a couple of really good political commercials and talking points here. [current GOP senator] supports giving pedophiles a senate seat has a nice ring to it. This whole thing has bad idea written all over it for the GOP in general.

I get Moore's campaign and its supporters doing what they're doing. A campaign is always over enthusiastic, but the line about comparing Joseph, Mary and Jesus to pedophilia is just nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    Yeah, it seems there are a couple of really good political commercials and talking points here. [current GOP senator] supports giving pedophiles a senate seat has a nice ring to it. This whole thing has bad idea written all over it for the GOP in general.

I get Moore's campaign and its supporters doing what they're doing. A campaign is always over enthusiastic, but the line about comparing Joseph, Mary and Jesus to pedophilia is just nuts.
    It's not nutz when speaking to those who are nutz. If people take the bible at it's word and ignore what has changed in society then sure you can justify pedophillia.

It's funny because christians have been bashing muslims for Mohammad's sexual practices. Then when one of theirs is a ****, they point to joseph as a **** for justification. The lack of insight into their own contradictions is spectacular.

The lack of understanding of history is spectacular. When life expectancy was 35, then it made sense to marry at 12 or 14. That's why it WAS the way it was... nothing to do with anyone's religion.

? why can I say pedophile, but p e d o is stared out?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

He will likely win in Alabama. They don't care one but about whether he's a pedophile or not. They do care that he's not a Democrat. The voters there are down warped that being a Democrat is worse than being a pedophile. But I know one thing. He would have a terrible impact on the 2020 elections and could Democrats a good chance to fight against gerrymandering. Imagine being one of the 20 something Republicans running in reasonable states for reelection alongside Roy Moore that go around.

He will likely win in Alabama. They don't care one but about whether he's a pedophile or not. They do care that he's not a Democrat. The voters there are down warped that being a Democrat is worse than being a pedophile. But I know one thing. He would have a terrible impact on the 2020 elections and could Democrats a good chance to fight against gerrymandering. Imagine being one of the 20 something Republicans running in reasonable states for reelection alongside Roy Moore that go around.
    he won't last that long.

he won't last that long.
    You think they would kick him out should he get elected? He would be a duly elected member of the senate until 2020 otherwise.

You think they would kick him out should he get elected? He would be a duly elected member of the senate until 2020 otherwise.
    who could be replaced by a lock step republican if kicked out.

In regards to the discussion about Dems ignoring Alabama: JMC Analytics released a poll today that has Jones up 4 points. Dems need to pour everything they got into this. It could mean a majority in the Senate. Opinion Savvy has the only other recent poll and they had it tied.
    this my sig

who could be replaced by a lock step republican if kicked out.
    I assume the governor would have to appoint someone else and then decide whether a special election should be held. I don't know anything about their governor but she would probably decide not to hold another special election.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I don't know how true the Pedophile claims are, his stance on the gays concerns me way more. Being a rallying cry for Dems isn't worth the damage that he could do in office.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast