Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore

If elected, the senate must exert its power under Article I, Section V and immediately expel Roy Moore. I will expect my senators to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If elected, the senate must exert its power under Article I, Section V and immediately expel Roy Moore. I will expect my senators to do this.
    Luckily I have Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth for Senators, I expect the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    And this is for no other reason than to protect the pages. We can't have Roy Moore anywhere near them.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Hey, same team!
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

It's distressing that the politics:

Fox, Bannon, Moore fans in Alabama

vs.

the left press, women, democrats, old line R's

is the story, and the result will be judged by what happens with Moore, and the girls (women) Moore messed with will only get satisfaction from that - if they feel that.

Let the comment about Joseph being an adult and Mary a teenager being the parents of Jesus - and that nothing was wrong with that be on the headstone of the toadstool that uttered it.

Moore is a bomb throwing idiot and the R's are better off without him. Bannon may finally be seen as the biased mind flowing with twisted hate and poison that he is.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

I hope the DNC decides against investing significant resources into this race. Other than Utah Alabama is as unlikely as any state in the nation to elect a Democratic Senator.

2018 should be the focus of those resources. Far more Democratic than Republican senators up for re-election, including several democrats in clear cut red states. Focusing on staying at 48 senators overall, by keeping your current crop on board, should be the goal.

Fingers crosses on gaining the Arizona and Nevada seats though, with an off chance of Tennessee.
    LVP Heyward Club:

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    You 184 million dollar moron!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Heyward is trash and everyone here knows it, even Bibbers

Well i guess we know what the Republican age of a consent is.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by Prior22 View Post
    I hope the DNC decides against investing significant resources into this race. Other than Utah Alabama is as unlikely as any state in the nation to elect a Democratic Senator.

2018 should be the focus of those resources. Far more Democratic than Republican senators up for re-election, including several democrats in clear cut red states. Focusing on staying at 48 senators overall, by keeping your current crop on board, should be the goal.

Fingers crosses on gaining the Arizona and Nevada seats though, with an off chance of Tennessee.
    I see what you're saying. But this is a golden opportunity. Rarely does the universe conspire in such a way to present someone who is so unqualified and flawed that you can pick up the seat. I mean not only is Roy Moore most likely a pedophile but at the very least he is supportive of pedophile's rights. I mean when the Alabama Supreme Court heard the case of a daycare worker and a 12 year old getting raped, guess who was the only person to rule in the daycare worker's favor? Your (not you specifically) boy Roy Moore...of course. Putting resources into Alabama now and winning this election could increase fundraising for 2018.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Dems have 3x the number if seats up that Rs do. They have to be aggressive. One upset probably is what will make the difference and tip things to their favor.

It's not like Moore is leading by 20 points. It was single digits even before this. Dems need to be aggressive. Go for it. There's nothing to lose and everything to gain.
    this my sig

Also what kind of message does it send if your party doesn't run fullthroated and strongly against a sick pedophile? You honestly don't deserve to exist as a party if you don't counter that with everything you have in your arsenal.

Maybe term limits aren't the worst thing in the world, look what people are willing to say when they aren't running again:

You have to go all out for that seat, even if you don’t win and make it close it can be a moral victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    You have to go all out for that seat, even if you don’t win and make it close it can be a moral victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And you get to hammer away at it for 6 years. republicans are so partisan they will for for people who are and/or support pedos.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I see what you're saying. But this is a golden opportunity. Rarely does the universe conspire in such a way to present someone who is so unqualified and flawed that you can pick up the seat. I mean not only is Roy Moore most likely a pedophile but at the very least he is supportive of pedophile's rights. I mean when the Alabama Supreme Court heard the case of a daycare worker and a 12 year old getting raped, guess who was the only person to rule in the daycare worker's favor? Your (not you specifically) boy Roy Moore...of course. Putting resources into Alabama now and winning this election could increase fundraising for 2018.
    https://altoday.com/archives/4601-al...ex-abuse-rules

had to look that one up... but you see being able to prosecute child rape is less important than encroaching on lawmakers roles. I'm confused. If this assmunch thinks judges aren't supposed to check lawmakers, what does he think lawmakers are supposed to do?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Good news that many of Sean Hannity's advertisers are fleeing his show.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast