Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Not only is that a disgusting thing to say, it's also 100% wrong in a legal context, and this guy is a ****ing jusdge
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    It's not that. He's a folk hero, most Alabama Republicans do not vote party line. They vote for the most conservative and religious person on the ballot and they hate the vast majority of national politicians. Sometimes I think they hate guys like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell more than they do Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. I'm speaking broadly now but I've lived most of my life in Georgia and Florida and it's not too different.
    So you're finding a different way to say that they vote for the Republican. Most religious and conservative is a roundabout way of saying Republican.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So you're finding a different way to say that they vote for the Republican. Most religious and conservative is a roundabout way of saying Republican.
    You beltway boys have such short memories and black and white minds. It was only 10-20 years ago that Democrats would win office all over the south. Not nearly in the same numbers of course, but then conservative Democrats used to exist. For better or worse politics are more national-oriented now which means the left and right primaries people out.

It also wasn't terribly long ago that Republicans won office in California. Gerrymandering, immigration, and polarization ended that by the 90s but it was just a bit before the south went totally Republican.

In any case, my point was that people feel no loyalty to the Republican party in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    You can say that, flea, but then again, you have Sean Hannity having a meltdown on air defending adults hooking up with 14 year olds, as are many other conservatives right now.
    Sadly you started off this post with that completely crock of **** analysis. What you said after was completely irrelevant.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

You can say that, flea, but then again, you have Sean Hannity having a meltdown on air defending adults hooking up with 14 year olds, as are many other conservatives right now. I think there's a lot to your point about the Alabama voting bloc but man, the tribalism with the far right currently is insane. They're ride or die for their kind. This Roy Moore thing is the perfect example. We're talking about Pizza Gaters who though there was secret meaning in freaking pizza orders that proved there was a pedophilia ring amongst Democrats yet they absolutely can not fathom Moore ever doing what is alleged. These same people are absurdly quick and blunt about pinning Weinstein on the Democratic party and (oh my god why aren't people treating this like Trump...which is idiotic on so many levels), without ever questioning his guilt.

It's tribalism with that sect of the party that is absolutely melting these people's brains. The mental gymnastics they'll pull off to defend their own is insane. Literally condoning hebephilia...because God forbid anyone condemn anyone in their little far right cult.
    this my sig

If Moore is guilty he shouldn’t run nor be elected

But I do love how the MSM operates

They get all GOP senators reactions to this but can’t talk to dems nor talk about Menedez who’s on trial right now and could be put in prison

I also find it strange how three woman came out and said Bill Clinton raped them yet the media didn’t care then

So a man who sexually assaulted a 14 year old (allegedly) versus a man who prosecuted members of the KKK. Well hot damn, this is a tough call.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

They get all GOP senators reactions to this but can’t talk to dems nor talk about Menedez who’s on trial right now and could be put in prison
    I also find it strange how three woman came out and said Bill Clinton raped them yet the media didn’t care then
    An NFL team should sign you because the speed you used to shrivel and change the subject sure is incredible lol

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Yeah, things that happened in 1979 don't count anymore.
    ****. I was conceived in 1979.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    When Hollywood goes political and holds parades and gives political speeches, then when they get caught also misbehaving then they should be held to the same standard. If Democrats accept Hollywood support, they need to condemn them immediately.
    But republicans don't have to when it's Trump?

I mean you make a good point about the same standard, so I agree with you there. But then, how does one side put on blinders just because it's their POTUS candidate?

Liberal Hollywood fired Harvey from his own company, threw him out of the Academy (which I think still has Cosby, Mel Gibson and Woody Allen somehow)...seems like they condemned it quicker than they could be accused of not condemning it.

When will the GOP condemn the Koch Brothers for their rape of the working class?

Roy Moore is the top story on Fox News website and, I **** you not, #2 is about Anthony Weiner.

They have Trumps winning formula down pat. "I know you are but what am I?"

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    **** if I know. All that I can say is if Tim Kaine or Mark Warner did this sleazy ****, I would be voting to primary them and voting against them in the general election. It's wholly unacceptable to me.
    agreed ... this has nothing to do with right or left... the dude should have his pee pee cut off...

no questions asked

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    agreed ... this has nothing to do with right or left... the dude should have his pee pee cut off...

no questions asked
    I would think if we've learned one thing is that it's not right or left. Every side has their sleazeballs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.

So wait a second Cause this **** is talking out both sides of your mouth. The NYT broke the Moore story. they also broke the Weinstein story... which was according to all the Right wing folks all about ties to the dems and hypocrisy.

So can you please simply admit that this is not about Right left, it's about sex vs not?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast