Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore

Waits 40 years to say anything, conveniently 1 month before Moore is about to win election to national office for the first time she speaks to the Washington Post (known rag). Pretty obvious hitjob and I'm not even a Moore fan - though I do think it's hilarious he got impeached and removed twice and Alabamians still love him. Hell I kind of love him just for that even if I don't agree with him on what he got impeached over.

It's like the DNC and their main media organ is rehashing their strategy against Trump - I'm sure one or two of the posters that screeched about the underage assault allegations as well as some 10 or 20 other women alleging assault against Trump remember that.

this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    When Hollywood goes political and holds parades and gives political speeches, then when they get caught also misbehaving then they should be held to the same standard. If Democrats accept Hollywood support, they need to condemn them immediately.
    And since they did condemn him immediately, I suppose you're pleased with their handling of it.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Hope he runs and somehow the dem can beat him if enough people get turned off by this piece of ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Hope he runs and somehow the dem can beat him if enough people get turned off by this piece of ****.

We're more likely to see just how few Republicans care about family values. Do you remember when Anthony Weiner got roundly criticized and kicked out of his seat for sending sexts? Because Pepperidge Farm remembers.

It's no guarantee that Moore will lose. Republican voters have proven that they will vote for anyone, and there isn't a floor beyond which one can sink. Polls were super tight in that race as it was, I doubt the needle moves at all. It's Alabama, sex offenders are more preferable than democrats. Don't hold your breath that voters will have morals (they don't).

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    It's no guarantee that Moore will lose. Republican voters have proven that they will vote for anyone, and there isn't a floor beyond which one can sink. Polls were super tight in that race as it was, I doubt the needle moves at all. It's Alabama, sex offenders are more preferable than democrats. Don't hold your breath that voters will have morals (they don't).
    He's not going to lose, he's very popular. This was likely made up to pave the way for future character assassination as well as so DNC candidates can whine about the patriarchy on the stump next year for the midterms. Whether it'll work we'll see but I doubt that anyone believes this, much less will have it change their mind about him if they already liked him.

Ladies and gentleman, a republican voter.
    See it's already working. I didn't even say what I believe, just what Alabama voters likely do. I don't live in Alabama, I'm not an evangelical Christian, and I'm a registered Democrat. The identity politics and accusatory game has got certain members of the left eating their own tail.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    He's not going to lose, he's very popular. This was likely made up to pave the way for future character assassination as well as so DNC candidates can whine about the patriarchy on the stump next year for the midterms. Whether it'll work we'll see but I doubt that anyone believes this, much less will have it change their mind about him if they already liked him.

Lmao

Former Alabama governor resigns due to financial charges stemming from covering up his extramarital affair.
    Former Alabama AG worked to hold up impeachment proceedings of the former Alabama governor within the state legislature and got an appointment to the US senate for his troubles.
    Former Alabama Chief Justice is accused of committing sexual "misconduct" (most of us say assault since she was 14) with a minor.

Save to say that Alabama politicians don't give a **** about "family values" and of course voters choose their politicians. So that tells me that the Alabama voters don't give a **** about "family values".

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The first sentence he said is 100% correct. He will win. People in Alabama will see an (R) and not give a damn about anything else.
    It's not that. He's a folk hero, most Alabama Republicans do not vote party line. They vote for the most conservative and religious person on the ballot and they hate the vast majority of national politicians. Sometimes I think they hate guys like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell more than they do Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. I'm speaking broadly now but I've lived most of my life in Georgia and Florida and it's not too different.

And they do, I mean has anybody defended Wienstin?

On the other hand when a right wing or son gets busted, many come running to their aid.
    It's not just about Wienstin, it's really about Hollywood in general since they have become more political.

Mitch McConnell, John McCain, and others have said they want Roy Moore to withdraw from the election, that's condemning him.
    Fan of Redsox , Chi town bears , Boston Celtics , Dale Jr. , Uva

The first sentence he said is 100% correct. He will win. People in Alabama will see an (R) and not give a damn about anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    See it's already working. I didn't even say what I believe, just what Alabama voters likely do. I don't live in Alabama, I'm not an evangelical Christian, and I'm a registered Democrat. The identity politics and accusatory game has got certain members of the left eating their own tail.
    In this thread, you've said that you loved Roy Moore and this was likely made up.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast