Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If any of this is true, and people defend Roy Moore but try to use Harvey Weinstein as an attack issue on Democrats, then they will lose any credibility that they may have clung to before.
    Harvey Weinstein is not a politician. Trump is president. Anyone making a political argument about Harvey while supporting Trump lost credibility the minute the argument started.

I feel like there was a time that human rights, ethics and morals transcended party lines, but maybe I'm glorifying the past?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Harvey Weinstein is not a politician. Trump is president. Anyone making a political argument about Harvey while supporting Trump lost credibility the minute the argument started.

I feel like there was a time that human rights, ethics and morals transcended party lines, but maybe I'm glorifying the past?
    Well he did give money and from what I've seen associated with some politicians. I get your point but if he's the sugar daddy for some politicians, then I think the argument holds some water as they must have seen something fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well he did give money and from what I've seen associated with some politicians. I get your point but if he's the sugar daddy for some politicians, then I think the argument holds some water as they must have seen something fishy.
    As a donor? I don't think either major party wants to go down the road of ethics of campaign donors. Harvey v. Koch Bros?

Just mean its a different level. Some douchebag producer on a sexual harassment power trip got caught and it basically dismantled his career and family. Not in the same category of politics where partisan blinders made one side completely ignore all accusations and conduct, and elect a sexual assaulter as president. Or as my republican friend calls him "Groper in Chief".

He's accused the Washington Post of libel.

Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Let me be the first here to shamelessly steal this line that I saw on Twitter to give Mike Pence credit. Maybe he isn't such a bad idea for his "no being alone in a room alone without his wife" philosophy. For better or worse, I don't think anyone has reported Mike Pence going around sexually assaulting anyone. For once, good guy Mike Pence.

This is pretty fascinating to me although it shouldn't be surprising. Kevin Spacey allegedly tried to seduce a 14 year old boy many years ago. He's demonized by both the right and left and fired from pretty much all his current projects.(Not defending him) Roy Moore allegedly assaults a 14 year old girl many years ago. Not even the first assault accusation against him. He's defended by the right, including other republican politicians, and is likely to still win the election. Whatever. I just wish they would stop pretending they were a party that cared about "morals".

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    This is pretty fascinating to me although it shouldn't be surprising. Kevin Spacey allegedly tried to seduce a 14 year old boy many years ago. He's demonized by both the right and left and fired from pretty much all his current projects.(Not defending him) Roy Moore allegedly assaults a 14 year old girl many years ago. Not even the first assault accusation against him. He's defended by the right, including other republican politicians, and is likely to still win the election. Whatever. I just wish they would stop pretending they were a party that cared about "morals".
    Well "family values" has always been a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    do people know what time this was from?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.d3525a7e6284

now that doesn't mean it's not true, but here is an allegation from 38 years ago.

Roy Moore is someone who knows for sure whether this is true or not. right now he is saying it is all false.

if it is true then he should be punished, but it should be noted that this was from 1979 and questioned why is this just now becoming news.
    Yeah, things that happened in 1979 don't count anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by C-ross12 View Post
    Perhaps we can wait for the ink to dry on the allegations before we tar and feather him? My god. I'm not saying I'm a huge fan of his, and if he is guilty then he should be dealt with accordingly. But we should all probably step back and wait for all the facts..
    Youíre right, completely forgot.

#thoughtsandprayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Good to know how many years it takes for it not to matter that you are a pedophile. Thanks, Special!
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Yeah, things that happened in 1979 don't count anymore.
    Remember when people continually bring up the Whitewater scandal with the Clintons. Good thing we have documented evidence from an uber conservative that it is no longer allowed to ever be brought up again.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Sometimes I wonder why I even post here.

**** if I know. All that I can say is if Tim Kaine or Mark Warner did this sleazy ****, I would be voting to primary them and voting against them in the general election. It's wholly unacceptable to me.

When Hollywood goes political and holds parades and gives political speeches, then when they get caught also misbehaving then they should be held to the same standard. If Democrats accept Hollywood support, they need to condemn them immediately.
    Fan of Redsox , Chi town bears , Boston Celtics , Dale Jr. , Uva

Roy Moore

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    When Hollywood goes political and holds parades and gives political speeches, then when they get caught also misbehaving then they should be held to the same standard. If Democrats accept Hollywood support, they need to condemn them immediately.
    And they do, I mean has anybody defended Wienstin?

On the other hand when a right wing or son gets busted, many come running to their aid.

Look we even have somebody here that said that since it happen a long time ago, that maybe itís no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast