Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Unless you're just kissing everyone and their mother, you remember who you kissed and went further with. Unless Roy has Alzheimer's or something else degenerative.
    Degenerate. Moore is a degenerate.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    someone else posts a **** link and yet I'm the one criticized.
    you're going to have to show me where I used the onion. I googled onion SpecialFNK site:http://forums.prosportsdaily.com and of the 6 results none of them were me using the onion.
    I didn't say you used it, I said you treated it as a real source when it was shown to you. And, uh, yeah, he posted the link and I criticized you, because you were the one who responded to a clearly obvious joke as if standards of journalism had been breached. It's not that he posted a satirical source and was citing it as a serious post or saying it was true (it was tongue in cheek--everyone knows it's a joke site, that's what they use it for...jokes, humor, etc. Follow?), it's that you responded to it with such seriousness--that's what I was making fun of. I'm assuming you still won't understand since you only read every sixth word.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    I didn't say you used it, I said you treated it as a real source when it was shown to you. And, uh, yeah, he posted the link and I criticized you, because you were the one who responded to a clearly obvious joke as if standards of journalism had been breached. It's not that he posted a satirical source and was citing it as a serious post or saying it was true (it was tongue in cheek--everyone knows it's a joke site, that's what they use it for...jokes, humor, etc. Follow?), it's that you responded to it with such seriousness--that's what I was making fun of. I'm assuming you still won't understand since you only read every sixth word.
    You have to understand he doesn't know what the Onion is. He didn't know what white nationalists were, he didn't know the history of the KKK. He really doesn't know much unless it's told to him via InfoWars and Brietbart.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Degenerate. Moore is a degenerate.
    Sadly there's no like button. So kudos is all I can say.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

And yet 4/10 white women in Alabama stand besides him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    And yet 4/10 white women in Alabama stand BEHIND him.

fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    And yet 4/10 white women in Alabama are pretty ****ing stupid for standing behind him.

Fixed x2 Vinyl.

Unless you're just kissing everyone and their mother, you remember who you kissed and went further with. Unless Roy has Alzheimer's or something else degenerative.
    I'm going to use benny01's new favorite word to me.. nope.
    I bet there are many people that have kissed someone that they don't remember even back in the 70's/80's and certainly now where it's done as often as shaking hands.
    it shouldn't be surprising to not remember kissing "X" from 30-40 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    alright show me where I treated onion as a real source.

let me guess, here?
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...8#post31966348
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Thank you so much for this and for not knowing what the Onion is!
    which I explained why I said what I said. pay attention to details.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...6#post31966316

I quoted this post, and made certain words bold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    To paraphrase the Onion" "let's get all our facts straight before we sit on our thumbs."
    where I said this..
    ^ this. how can anyone have a conversation about gun control without knowing any important details so shortly after the shooting.
    what I quoted might as well have been just this..
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    let's get all our facts straight
    I went on to explain why I said what I said..
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...7#post31967777
    the part I bold was the part I was focusing on, and that point really had nothing to do with any one source/site/Onion.
    so NO I was not treating onion as a real source, I was focusing on/replying to the specific words that I made bold about facts.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You have to understand he doesn't know what the Onion is. He didn't know what white nationalists were, he didn't know the history of the KKK. He really doesn't know much unless it's told to him via InfoWars and Brietbart.

I know what onion is.
    why would I specifically know what white nationalists are or the history of the KKK. whether it's white nationalist/supremacist, I know these are not good people so why would I care what the difference is.

I notice you didn't counter what I said.

so he knew Debbie Gibson as a friend.
    I haven't see this, but is Debbie Gibson an accuser and what has she accused him of?
    I also see this from the same part that I quoted above..

if things with Debbie Gibson did not progress past kissing, then is she really an accuser? if Debbie Gibson is not really one making an allegation of sexual misconduct, then admitting to knowing her does not match with Moore saying he didn't know any of the accusers as in those that have alleged sexual misconduct.
    I even posted a tweet to match what I said.

I will say this about Moore. the timing of these allegations are what I see as being too suspicious to ignore. lets say this campaign went on as any normal election between Moore and Jones, without any allegations, and that would more likely have Moore win in Alabama. then lets say allegations were to come out after Moore was already in. if it was to have happened that way then I would be more likely to believe the allegations/women because there wouldn't be an ulterior motive to point to that was suspicious. but it's too suspicious that allegations are coming out decades later only during a campaign. that is also why I think it could be a good thing that if Moore was elected that an ethics complaint would be filed causing an investigation. lets have an investigation.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 12-07-2017 at 11:42 AM.

Please be assured that even if I quote you, I'm never really speaking to you. You're helpless to get facts right and no one here believes that you wouldn't accept 1+1 as 3 if Trump said it. Not even the most ardent non-you conservative here takes you seriously. Whatever negative infinity credibility looks like, is far higher than what you have available.

Fixed x2 Vinyl.
    lol

Any woman without an emotional attachment to a man who stands behind a sexual predator is almost as bad. I wouldn't attack a wife, mother, etc who stood by someone since I get that it might feel like an attack on them as a person and would defend themselves.

Any woman without an emotional attachment to a man who stands behind a sexual predator is almost as bad. I wouldn't attack a wife, mother, etc who stood by someone since I get that it might feel like an attack on them as a person and would defend themselves.
    I'm not a Hillary fan, but it's not that hard to understand her reaction to the her husband's allegations. She probably did shame some of those women. I get why. She probably doesn't believe them and sides with her husband.

Unless she really is a monster and knew 100% that her husband was guilty and she's just a political monster... which of course is the way Republicans feel about her.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Please be assured that even if I quote you, I'm never really speaking to you. You're helpless to get facts right and no one here believes that you wouldn't accept 1+1 as 3 if Trump said it. Not even the most ardent non-you conservative here takes you seriously. Whatever negative infinity credibility looks like, is far higher than what you have available.

I have often used sources to back up what I have said, as well as used previous posts to also back up what I have said. it's not my fault that people don't like that or that you're only willing to believe the Liberal media. even when stories are proven wrong it wouldn't matter you would still believe whatever the Liberal media told you.

I also have criticized Trump, but many people here don't pay attention. people only see what they want to see.

you're partisan for the left and they can do no wrong. you keep thinking that wanting to hold Hillary accountable for the things she did as Secretary of State is somehow a bad thing, while wanting to ignore the continual evidence in how Hillary was protected. but I know "Fox News" because apparently everything from Fox News should be ignored because it doesn't kiss the *** of the left like CNN/MSNBC and other Liberal media. I guess the continual news coming out about the shady shift from the left should all be ignored.

you also basically said you would support a Democrat almost no matter what, so lets not act like it's a sin to support one political side.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...4#post32013294
    I'll be the first to admit that I'm primarily a party line voter. I couldn't stomach Clinton but voted Democrat down ballot. But if someone like Conyers or Franken is on the ballot, they aren't getting my vote. Unless they run against someone even scuzzier and a write in isn't allowed. I'll pick the lesser evil in that case.

“I wish Trump wouldn’t have tweeted that tweet” - the sum total of Specials disagreements with trump.

Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast