Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Yes we would be over the cap but we already are over the cap. We would be sending out equal salary like wiggins+dieng in a sign and trade.

I agree it's not gonna happen though haha. The problem with staying in the east is the best options to give him too help are probably in the west. I don't see Boston at all and other east options are question marks like 76ers. I don't think what conference you are in matters as much as how much help/talent is on your team here.
    Yeah if you send LeBron to the Wolves the only option is sign and trade but ask yourself would LeBron even want to go to a small market like Minnesota? Would it make sense for him and his family long term? Not to mention he would want Westbrook/Curry type money on top of that so you would have to send Wiggins, Dieng and draft picks to Cleveland to get LeBron
    That's what I have been saying haha. One more time, no I do not see him coming to mn. Yes we would need to add a lot of salary back to make it work.

Yeah which is why he goes to one of the big markets and the only big market cities that work are Los Angeles, New York, San Antonio, Houston and dare I say it even Toronto because Toronto is a big market media city but honestly no way LeBron would ever go to Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    New York offers some perks, and there's certainly some appeal as a media market, so I would definitely put the Knicks in the top 5 conversation. But Lebron's home is in LA as are his interests in Hollywood. That's why the market has so much more of an advantage over every other non-Cleveland market.
    Im sorry this is laughable. WTF does Lebron care about the media market in NY or LA??? If you didn't know he's kinda a big deal no matter where he plays. He's in movies, TV shows, he has his own game show LMAO!!! million dollar Nike contract. I don't understand where people are coming from. acting like Lebron needs NY or LA hahaha!!!

Sry bout all the laughing i just had to express how stupid that is.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Yeah LeBron is larger than life regardless of where he goes

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Im sorry this is laughable. WTF does Lebron care about the media market in NY or LA??? If you didn't know he's kinda a big deal no matter where he plays. He's in movies, TV shows, he has his own game show LMAO!!! million dollar Nike contract. I don't understand where people are coming from. acting like Lebron needs NY or LA hahaha!!!

Is it really that stupid for him to consider LA for his acting career? Scheduling isn't easy.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post

Lebron has his own production company, chief. In addition to his acting career, Lebron has produced or been involved in several documentaries. It's not remotely crazy that being closer to the entertainment industry could be important to the guy. That's constantly been a narrative that's been discussed over the last year regarding where Lebron could end up in 2018. Have you been living under a rock over that time?

Edit: Here's a good article breaking down Lebron's growing interest in Hollywood over the last few years: http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...n-james-career
    Last edited by mightybosstone; 12-07-2017 at 02:18 PM.

Not to mention if they are really serious about Space Jam 2 then the best fit for LeBron would be being out there in LA which is why the Lakers make the most sense but then the Lakers for so long have been a young squad they have been a losing team at that

If I'm the Cavs, I take a deal of Gordon, Anderson and a 1st for Lebron.

This has gotta be one of the funniest things I've ever read.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

In a sign and trade, you honestly think they're going to get more than that? He can sign with a team outright. I could see Morey throwing in multiple future 1sts or maybe some prospects. You realize that's not too far removed from what the Cavs got for Lebron when he was dealt to Miami, right? Granted the picks were higher, but they essentially got two firsts and some second rounders.

Also, that deal isn't too different from what Morey did to get Paul. He threw in this year's first rounder, some quality role players (Beverley and Lou Will) and some prospects (Harrell and Dekker). I could easily this being a similar scenario, albeit with the Cavs netting some better players and probably some more picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

Jabari, 1st and Broggy is abetter offer. And far more realistic.

Plus with LeBron in Houston he is reunited with his Banana Boat buddy he finally gets a chance to play with CP3 which is what LeBron wants or has always wanted

In a sign and trade, you honestly think they're going to get more than that? He can sign with a team outright. I could see Morey throwing in multiple future 1sts or maybe some prospects. You realize that's not too far removed from what the Cavs got for Lebron when he was dealt to Miami, right? Granted the picks were higher, but they essentially got two firsts and some second rounders.

Also, that deal isn't too different from what Morey did to get Paul. He threw in this year's first rounder, some quality role players (Beverley and Lou Will) and some prospects (Harrell and Dekker). I could easily this being a similar scenario, albeit with the Cavs netting some better players and probably some more picks.
    I don't think this front office would want 2 years of Ryan Anderson, a 30 year old tank-preventing Gordon, and a completely useless 1st round pick. You guys want LeBron bad enough then we'll call your bluff and you just won't get him unless you offer more. The bigger loss is on you guys (getting LeBron vs. not getting LeBron) whereas we'd just be losing out on Rhyno and Gordon.

You have to look at this from the Cavs perspective, ESPECIALLY if we still have the Brooklyn pick. We'd likely trade Love and IT (or let him walk) and start the tank/rebuild.

Not to mention we have Dan freaking vendetta-holding Gilbert calling the shots. If you think he's gonna gift-wrap LeBron to LeBron's fantasy choice destination (assuming it's even Houston in the first place) for only Rhyno and Gordon and a useless 1st then you're sorely mistaken. If LeBron wants out Gilbert is gonna slam the door shut rather than send him to his choice location, UNLESS the Rockets offer a far more load of substantial assets.
    Last edited by Vee-Rex; 12-07-2017 at 03:37 PM.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Yeah as long as Gilbert is calling the shots LeBron either isn't going anywhere or if Gilbert lets LeBron walk he will let him walk in free agency but he won't let any team have the satisfaction of getting him in a trade

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Plus with LeBron in Houston he is reunited with his Banana Boat buddy he finally gets a chance to play with CP3 which is what LeBron wants or has always wanted
    Banana boat also includes melo. can you imagine CP3, Melo, Haden, and Judas on the same court. Many. You would need like 6-7 balls to play.

I know and it wouldn't even be close they would dethrone the Warriors easily

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast