Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    If LeBron stays in Cleveland then that would be the best thing for him

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If LeBron stays in Cleveland then that would be the best thing for him
    Probably trade Love? Probably trade Thompson,Shumpert and Cavs own first for another win now piece. I doubt Gilbert trades the Nets pick. But if Lin and Russell get back soon and win some more that pick be lucky to hang around #8 to #10 range lottery. Was like #6 last week without Lin and Russell. What about Love to Blazers for CJ McCollum? Blazers probably say no.

LeBron to the Blazers imagine

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Who is taking dead weight Anderson? Most teams wanted two first round picks to eat his contract.
    Moving Anderson is tough, but while his contract is bloated, he can be an effective player. The problem is that he doesn't work for a competing team due to his contract, and he doesn't work for a tanking team due to the length of his contract. However, he is still a productive player in the league, and there are worse contracts out there.

The Rockets do have pieces like Capela (potential sign and trade) and Eric Gordon who could be intriguing for some teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Well because Simmons he plays similarly to a young LeBron back when LeBron was first starting out in his early years and Simmons with the numbers he has put up or continues to put up on a nightly basis already being compared to LeBron and having the chance to play with LeBron he would only get better by playing with LeBron come on
    i dont think he gets better playing with lebron, he alrady talks to him and trains with him, thats plenty. he wold ahve to defer to lebron and you wouldnt see the same player you see now. its not like lebron is exactly known for making players better

Yeah but he makes offenses better look at the teams he has been on the Cavs and the Heat...enough said

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    The 76ers make a lot of sense to me. I'm starting to think he'll end up there.
    Too risky of a proposition on an injury prone roster

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    how would Simmons hit his ceiling deferring to Lebron?
    Exactly. Bringing LeBron to the Sixers IMO would be a detriment. They will be coming into their own when GS/whatever team LeBron is on is coming down. Simmons and LeBron is a terrible fit. LeBron needs shooters and Simmons isn't that. Their skills are too overlapping and if I were a Sixer fan I would want Simmons to do his thing and not deferring to James. He wouldn't get the experience needed to reach his potential.

I think he's a bad fit for the Bucks for the same reason. Giannis isn't a shooter and I think they would be in each other's way. I dunno, Spurs sounds great but I don't know the cap situation.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Exactly. Bringing LeBron to the Sixers IMO would be a detriment. They will be coming into their own when GS/whatever team LeBron is on is coming down. Simmons and LeBron is a terrible fit. LeBron needs shooters and Simmons isn't that. Their skills are too overlapping and if I were a Sixer fan I would want Simmons to do his thing and not deferring to James. He wouldn't get the experience needed to reach his potential.

I think he's a bad fit for the Bucks for the same reason. Giannis isn't a shooter and I think they would be in each other's way. I dunno, Spurs sounds great but I don't know the cap situation.
    I think you guys are overrating Simmons's growth just because LeBron is there.

1) Simmons already has a polished NBA game. His rebounding/passing skills are already one of the best. LeBron being there wouldn't hurt him as much as you guys think because we're going to see a Simmons benefit from making better passes, easier shot opportunities, and also, learning from the best in the game.

2) LeBron benefits as well. He doesn't have to bring the ball up every play. He can play off-ball more at his age. He can play more post. He'll be able to play p&r with two seven footers. I mean, LeBron isn't slowing down now but in two years, it'll make total sense for his career to eventually hit the point where he needs to be on a team that favors his body.

3) LeBron+Simmons creates a matchup nightmare. I'm not sure how you guard those two and then have to also focus on Embiid. LeBron+Simmons could easily play 3-4 positions each.. that versatility can eliminate any awkward fits that wouldn't work on most teams. They could have LeBron play point and Simmons PF and then the very next play, Simmons plays PG and LeBron switches up on PF.

I mean, LeBron has already talked about giving Kyrie the lead when Kyrie was ready for it. I don't think he wouldn't have given Simmons's the amount of respect if it required it.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Too risky of a proposition on an injury prone roster
    Injury prone roster that wins

No way Bron is restricted by signing a max contract

another thread of this? LMAO!

I don't believe he goes out West or even considers it. Theres a chance out west he won't make the NBA finals. In the East its pretty much a guarantee he will. So i instantly remove all West teams. Knicks are crap and Lebron with KP won't win ships they would need more. Only team in the East that Lebron would look at is the sixers. But that team has a lot of injury baggage and Lebron will def follow that.

End of the day lebron will sign a one year max contract with the Cavs. Will be interesting to see what Cleveland does with that nets pick. Do they package it with other pieces and go after a good player now, or keep it and hope its a high pick or move up in draft.

Cavs have the ability to bring everyone back and add talent. Cleveland's in a very good spot right now.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

probably depends on what happens this year. If the Cavs make the finals then hes probably resigning short term. They could then use the draft pick and trade for another allstar.

speculation would be better once it plays 15-20 games and James has a full roster to work with. I can only see him leaving for Spurs or Rockets.

Rockets salary cap sucks. If they resign CP3, they have to also resign Ariza, Capela, and a few other players. LeBron ain't going there.

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast