Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I refuse to post here because I do not take Atlanta seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the cowboys players didnít take the falcons seriously either.

This game was worse than the Broncos game thanks to Chaz Green. He should not be allowed on the plane!!!! It amazes me how the coaches could make no adjustments and didn't pull Green until it was too late. IDK even know where we go from here... The losses of Tyron Smith, Sean Lee, Dan Bailey and a suspended zeke is going to kill us. I have no hope for the rest of the season and its sad because we are in position for a wild card. We would have to go 4-1 until zeke gets back and I don't see it happening after today. I love Jaylon Smiths story but the guy clearly isn't ready with his knee he is a liability. Another thing whether the Run game works or not we have to find a WR that is a go to WR, none of these WRs are getting it done they are all inconsistent.

I don't know how we'll be able to compete against the elite teams without Tyron Smith, Sean Lee, Dan Bailey and Zeke. Our o line was getting pushed around.....and without Sean Lee, we all know how that defense looks.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I refuse to post here because I do not take Atlanta seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dallas canít be taken seriously.

im just going to pretend Sunday didnt happen and I wasnt on earth for a day lets move on to philly

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    im just going to pretend Sunday didnt happen and I wasnt on earth for a day lets move on to philly
    Yeah that's all we can do. Pretty terrible performance. Sucks we won't have Lee for the Eagles game either as it looks like he'll miss probably until the game after Thanksgiving is what I read. So, basically our offense needs to be top notch if we are going to beat Philly. Luckily after the Philly game we have like 3 games that are a bit easier. Need to beat Philly and then see what we can do in those three games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12