View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • New England

1 100.00%
  • Denver

0 0%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Great throw by Tom and catch by Danny. Announcers are correct, Oline getting it done in pass pro tonight. I'm proud and thrilled this is being done without Cannon.

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Yeah Gronk

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

TD White! There we go baby

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

LaAdrian Waddle's improvement has been remarkable. He's made Cam Fleming irrrelevant and may play a role in whether #Patriots choose to extend Solder next year or not.
    And the grabbed Waddle off Waivers from Detroit in December of 2015. Getting a quality and versatile OT for nothing.
    Dante working his magic, just like w/Cannon?

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Pad those garbage time stats Brock, drain that clock.

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Pick! Chung, nice grab

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

"Father Time has no idea where Tom Brady lives." Al Michaels
    lol

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Put Hoyer in. We want Hoyer.

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Fantastic game from all three units. It always seems look like an opposing O is on course to drop 20-30 and then the game ends and they only have 15-18pts.

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Great win...Butler still looks like he's regressed this year and it could cost him big time next year.

Mahty might not last the year but it was great to see him out there again. Nine games, a bye week and Brady managed to squeeze three total receptions and an 11 yd Td out of Dorsett and Allen. Not much return on your investment going on there so far. I'll say it again...Cooks plays like he's afraid of contact and reminds me of Terry Glenn at times.
    Last edited by TKO; 11-13-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    Great win...Butler still looks like he's regressed this year and it could cost him big time next year.

Mahty might not last the year but it was great to see him out there again. Nine games, a bye week and Brady managed to squeeze three total receptions and an 11 yd Td out of Dorsett and Allen. Not much return on your investment going on there so far. I'll say it again...Cooks plays like he's afraid of contact and reminds me of Terry Glenn at times.
    Most outside guys are fast and don't like contact. Inside guys can take contact and are probably slower because they get hammered so much (lol). I have no problem with Cooks. Moss tended to turtle when he got hit - like in the SB. I don't see Cooks doing that. He's killer on deep outs and deep posts. He makes everyone else's job easier like Gronk does due to how dangerous he is.

Allen got no separation on that TD, TB had a window the size of a guinness 4 pack to throw to, he sucks. They cut Grissom to keep this clown.

Dorsett is coming along slowly but is coming along.

Waddle is smoking, but LT is different then RT. I hope him or Cannon can take it over next year because I'm done with Solder.

Butler was facing one of the cagiest WR's around - we just missed signing him - $250k per yr more would have probably sewn him up.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 11-13-2017 at 01:02 PM.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Most outside guys are fast and don't like contact. Inside guys can take contact and are probably slower because they get hammered so much (lol). I have no problem with Cooks. Moss tended to turtle when he got hit - like in the SB. I don't see Cooks doing that. He's killer on deep outs and deep posts. He makes everyone else's job easier like Gronk does due to how dangerous he is.

Allen got no separation on that TD, TB had a window the size of a guinness 4 pack to throw to, he sucks. They cut Grissom to keep this clown.

Dorsett is coming along slowly but is coming along.

Waddle is smoking, but LT is different then RT. I hope him or Cannon can take it over next year because I'm done with Solder.

Butler was facing one of the cagiest WR's around - we just missed signing him - $250k per yr more would have probably sewn him up.
    Last night Cooks caught a ball on the right with no one near him with about ten yards of open ground in front of him and continued to run straight OB when he could have easily turned it upfield. He aught another ball along the left side and did an obvious fake "tippy-toe" dance to step OB when he didn't have to. He's dropped open passes he should have caught by going to the ground when he didn't have to as well. Whatever, I'm sure Belichick knows it and will try to change his heart for the game...or say goodbye when his option comes up or the year after which they'd probably do anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    Last night Cooks caught a ball on the right with no one near him with about ten yards of open ground in front of him and continued to run straight OB when he could have easily turned it upfield. He aught another ball along the left side and did an obvious fake "tippy-toe" dance to step OB when he didn't have to. He's dropped open passes he should have caught by going to the ground when he didn't have to as well. Whatever, I'm sure Belichick knows it and will try to change his heart for the game...or say goodbye when his option comes up or the year after which they'd probably do anyway.
    Cooks momentum took him out of bounds the ball was a little to far out in front.

Butler has been off this year but Man the hate is real. Sanders made one amazing catch and another play if Malcom dives .001 of a second later its broken up. Ya he did give up that 30 yarder and a few other plays but sanders is a pat killer and goes god mode against us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Cooks momentum took him out of bounds the ball was a little to far out in front.

I've seen enough of Cooks to predict it will happen again and again for the rest of the year. Keep your eyes on him and you should see it too. Brady hit him right in stride and he took about four more strides before he went OB vs Talib, it was by choice not momentum. IMO, he made the catch look difficult just so he could have a plausible excuse for taking it OB. It was a perfect throw and he's a wuss.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast