Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A lot of people have been talking about Joe Harris getting dealt, but how about Tyler Zeller? His deal is about as cheap as it gets, and he has shown he can contribute. A lot of playoff teams could use a guy like that coming off the bench. The Nets obviously hope Jarrett Allen is their guy, and they are going to give Okafor a look too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Zeller get flipped, even if it is just for a second round pick.

THank you

Good move,,,,,,,Levert is a very good player

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyHumph View Post
    The way LeVert is playing now, I withdraw my trade suggestion.

OKC got off to a slow start this year. They have picked it up recently, but their bench hasn't been great and their bigs aside from Adams haven't been good. Both Harris and Zeller could be solid additions for them and would be good fits next to their big three. They don't have their first but maybe they would be willing to give up Terrence Ferguson?

Harris and Dinwiddie to the Cavs for our first round pick back? That would give us two first round picks and continue the great rebuild that Marks is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by RaJAxTWa View Post
    Harris and Dinwiddie to the Cavs for our first round pick back? That would give us two first round picks and continue the great rebuild that Marks is doing.
    That would be the ultimate buy low sell high with Dinwiddie.

How about Dinwiddie for Dragan Bender. The Suns could use a point guard and Bender would be a nice fit as a a stretch four between Allen and RHJ. They would still have Marquese Chriss at power forward and their lottery pick. Bender fits what Marks is looking for with both the "lobs and blocks" as well as being a three point shooter. Dinwiddie has been playing well, but Bender has looked good this year as well.

Zeller is Good

I like Zeller,,,,I would keep him

Quote Originally Posted by NJDrew2 View Post
    A lot of people have been talking about Joe Harris getting dealt, but how about Tyler Zeller? His deal is about as cheap as it gets, and he has shown he can contribute. A lot of playoff teams could use a guy like that coming off the bench. The Nets obviously hope Jarrett Allen is their guy, and they are going to give Okafor a look too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Zeller get flipped, even if it is just for a second round pick.

I want the Nets to go after Emmanuel Mudiay aggressively and first round picks at the deadline. Sell high on our players such as Joe Harris, Demarre Carroll, and maybe Spencer Dinwiddie. Spencer may bring in a lot of picks and valuable pieces that you never would have thought the Nets would be able to get due to his age and contract plus performance.

With both Carroll and his agent coming out and saying that he wants to stay and that the Nets aren't shopping him, I almost feel like he's a goner at this point. It just seems like they are trying to build his trade value as much as they can so that Brooklyn can get as much as possible for him. He makes a lot so it will be difficult, but if Marks can get another first for him that would be amazing.
    Trade deadline is Thursday. This week should be interesting.

Nets are Terrible

Someone needs to look at the Coaching.......Zeller Gone,,,,nothing but losses,....Atkinson is very slow to make changes to the lineup,,,.,same losers game in and game out...
    Whats the point of having 15 players ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyHumph View Post
    Mozgov & LeVert for Greg Monroe.

I actually like the trade. Frees up capspace, allows Rondae to move to SF spot.

Nets could bring Goodwin back, Whitehead could see more minutes.

And if they wanted to re-sign Monroe, it would be for much less than he's getting this season.

No draft picks in the trade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12