Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Hopefully Mitch is the opposite of Cutler vs the Packers. Packers are a garbage team without Rodgers, so it would be nice to blow them out here. Fox needs to grow some balls though.

Wanted Mayfield last year too had he come out (probably in the 2nd/3rd round though). It was obviously a wise decision to go back to school though as I could see him having a Mahomes like rise leading up to the draft.

Maybe he doesn't go top 10, but he's a decent bet for the 1st round given how many teams need QB's.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

As for the game, I don't see how they score on us starting Hundley. I just want to see progress from Trubisky and see what Inman has to offer.

Schedule is set up IMO so that 8-8 is plausibly attainable and I'm at the point where I don't really give a **** about where we draft. I want to watch the Bears win and do so by devouring every offense they face. Really like watching this defense. I feel like Floyd is going to have a monster 2nd half and it starts against GB. We're gonna unleash hell on Hundley after we shut down the run game.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Schedule is set up IMO so that 8-8 is plausibly attainable and I'm at the point where I don't really give a **** about where we draft. I want to watch the Bears win and do so by devouring every offense they face. Really like watching this defense. I feel like Floyd is going to have a monster 2nd half and it starts against GB. We're gonna unleash hell on Hundley after we shut down the run game.
    Wolf you're saying all the right things for a homer like me want

2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I just want to see mitch get going and gain some confidemce. I expect the D to be good. If not great. But i want Mitch to find his stride. Start making some plays. Ideally i would hope white comes back and he and white can get that connection going.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I just want to see mitch get going and gain some confidemce. I expect the D to be good. If not great. But i want Mitch to find his stride. Start making some plays. Ideally i would hope white comes back and he and white can get that connection going.
    Raining on my own parade here but he has a long way to go in terms of reading a defense and the coaches realize this and will keep him relatively reined in. I've just resigned to this. We just have to blow them up with the run game and open up the field enough for those few chances we will take.

Raining on my own parade here but he has a long way to go in terms of reading a defense and the coaches realize this and will keep him relatively reined in. I've just resigned to this. We just have to blow them up with the run game and open up the field enough for those few chances we will take.
    IDK about that. The sad thing is I see Mitch making reads. Moving through progressions but if nobody creates seperatio he has just come to the conclusiom not to force it. Im not sure if it gets better. But i hope so. I have some hope Inman is solid and White can come back and at least create some seperation

Im not holding my breath but its also hard for me to beleive Weaton is this bad as well.

-Rem Koolhaas

IDK about that. The sad thing is I see Mitch making reads. Moving through progressions but if nobody creates seperatio he has just come to the conclusiom not to force it. Im not sure if it gets better. But i hope so. I have some hope Inman is solid and White can come back and at least create some seperation

Im not holding my breath but its also hard for me to beleive Weaton is this bad as well.
    There's also what goes on before the snap and I don't see him making any adjustments at the line. Although maybe they haven't given him any audibles? Wouldn't surprise me. Either way, the control of the offense isn't close yet, which is normal for his experience level. Its fine, it's to be expected. I just think that they will continue to keep a pretty similar game plan.

Beat the Packers!

the draft can wait
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

There's also what goes on before the snap and I don't see him making any adjustments at the line. Although maybe they haven't given him any audibles? Wouldn't surprise me. Either way, the control of the offense isn't close yet, which is normal for his experience level. Its fine, it's to be expected. I just think that they will continue to keep a pretty similar game plan.
    Again not true. He talked about against the Panthers how he constantly checked into runs because they played 2 high safteys. I dont think he is makkng every call. But he dies have some responsibility

-Rem Koolhaas

Again not true. He talked about against the Panthers how he constantly checked into runs because they played 2 high safteys. I dont think he is makkng every call. But he dies have some responsibility
    Ok fair point

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Wanted Mayfield last year too had he come out (probably in the 2nd/3rd round though). It was obviously a wise decision to go back to school though as I could see him having a Mahomes like rise leading up to the draft.

Maybe he doesn't go top 10, but he's a decent bet for the 1st round given how many teams need QB's.

I think he will go top ten. He's been really impressive. PFF has had him as the number one QB the past two seasons I believe which just kind of shows how consistently great he's been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast