Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 452
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    23,621

    Week 10: Chicago Bears (3-5) vs Green Bay Packers (4-4)


    Week Ten
    vs



    Location: Soldier Field, Chicago
    Sunday,November 12th at 12:00 PM CDT
    TV: FOX



    Players To Watch


    Starting QB's

    ~VS~


    Mitchell Trubisky, QB #10 - 512 Yards / 2 TD 2 INT / 47.5 CMP% / 66.3 QB Rating
    Brett Hundley, QB #7 - 489 Yards / 1 TD 4 INT / 58.8 CMP% / 58.3 QB Rating

    Starting RB's

    ~VS~


    Jordan Howard, RB #24 - 662 Yards / 162 Carries/ 4.1 YPC/ 4 TD
    Aaron Jones, RB #33 - 358 Yards / 67 Carries/ 5.3 YPC/ 3 TD

    Receiving Leaders

    ~VS~


    Kendall Wright, WR #13 - 22 Catches / 259 Yards / 1 TD
    Davante Adams, WR #17 - 37 Catches / 404 Yards / 5 TD

    Defensive Leaders

    ~VS~


    Akiem Hicks, DE #96 - 26(20) Tackles / 7 Sacks / 0 INT
    Damarious Randall, DB #23 - 29(24) Tackles / 0 Sacks / 3 INT

    Click For Full Regular Season Stats


    Believe in Seth Rollins

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    309
    **** it, let's win this game.

    Still hope we continue to lose and can sneak into the top 5, but a win vs. GB would be nice.
    2017 Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Corps


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    60,928
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    **** it, let's win this game.

    Still hope we continue to lose and can sneak into the top 5, but a win vs. GB would be nice.
    I think we're probably still picking in the top 10, at least once the dust settles.

    With maybe 4 QB's going in that range we should still have a shot at an elite prospect.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    40,447
    Right now we would be picking 9th I think

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    23,320
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I think we're probably still picking in the top 10, at least once the dust settles.

    With maybe 4 QB's going in that range we should still have a shot at an elite prospect.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    I think Lamar Jackson and Sam Darnold are easy top ten picks. Rosen, Mayfield, and Hill are iffy at this point.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    40,447
    Mayfield has played himself into possibly being picked in the top 10 or 15

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    40,447

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    21,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Mayfield has played himself into possibly being picked in the top 10 or 15
    IDK about that. Im not sure many who project hin to do well on the nfl level. You never know. But i would bet a 2nd round grade.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    60,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I think Lamar Jackson and Sam Darnold are easy top ten picks. Rosen, Mayfield, and Hill are iffy at this point.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Josh Allen still in the mix as well, despite being raw as **** and generally pretty overrated, plus a ton of teams need QB's.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    309
    I'm curious to see our game plan vs. GB. It'll be interesting if we use the bye to get Mitch's playbook opened up and give him a bit of a coronation vs. our biggest rival...


    ...who am I kidding..run, run, run, punt. Gotta stick with the Ron Turner Crayon Playbook.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    21,653
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I'm curious to see our game plan vs. GB. It'll be interesting if we use the bye to get Mitch's playbook opened up and give him a bit of a coronation vs. our biggest rival...


    ...who am I kidding..run, run, run, punt. Gotta stick with the Ron Turner Crayon Playbook.
    I think we will. let's be honest Mitches 1st 3 starts were rough. top caliber Ds. Minnisota Baltimore and Carolina. we opened it up a bit. against the saints. but I think the. bye will do good things in terms of adding a a few more play types to run. getting receivers more comfortable with the system.

    I mean. some may not realize (or just ignore it) but none of our receivers have more than a half a year in our system. some even less. I think this bye could do wonders to our offense and help get guys on the same page.

    I don't expect elite by any means but I do think it's gets better. and if our D can hold maybe the offense can do enough to win.

    but we are slowly becoming more ballanced. I think the fact we are getting easier opponents as we move down the road. along with more experienced and getting better.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 11-07-2017 at 10:56 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    23,621
    Baker Mayfield is still my favorite QB in this class. Darnold is overrated. Allen is trash. Rosen has taken a step back. Jackson has the same type of question marks as Mayfield.

    Believe in Seth Rollins

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    23,320
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Josh Allen still in the mix as well, despite being raw as **** and generally pretty overrated, plus a ton of teams need QB's.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Idk why I said Hill, I meant Allen lmao.

    But yeah I agree that eventually four will be taken. It just seems inevitable.

    I think Darnold's recent performances have helped seal his fate as a top three pick. I think when the draft comes though, Lamar Jackson will be called first.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    23,320
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Baker Mayfield is still my favorite QB in this class. Darnold is overrated. Allen is trash. Rosen has taken a step back. Jackson has the same type of question marks as Mayfield.
    Jackson is my favorite personally. Just love the athleticism and how his passing ability has progressed over the years. He always had the ability since he has a cannon for an arm.

    I love Mayfield though. He just has all the qualities you could want and I love the swagger he has.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    40,447
    Mayfield was my pick at QB last draft when I thought he was coming out .

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •