Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Ben Simmons is honestly a really good defender... holy ****.
    Reminds me of Micheal Carter Williams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Ben Simmons is honestly a really good defender... holy ****.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Reminds me of Micheal Carter Williams

except he is taller and does every single thing better lol... no in all honesty i was down on simmons defense and shooting this year before the season started... he is knocking down the 15 footers but has no 3point shot which is fine... his defense has been really really good.

He is so ****ing special its insane. Sixers might actually be a top 4 seed and i have no fears of any team in the east come playoff time outside of lebron.

[QUOTE=More-Than-Most;31969582]except he is taller and does every single thing better lol... no in all honesty i was down on simmons defense and shooting this year before the season started... he is knocking down the 15 footers but has no 3point shot which is fine... his defense has been really really good.

He is so ****ing special its insane. Sixers might actually be a top 4 seed and i have no fears of any team in the east come playoff time outside of lebron.[/QUOTE

Judas already betrayed his own city once. And soon to be twice. Might as well make it 3, in which he tosses on an opposing jersey in the playoffs. I ain't scared of him. I mean besides the fact that Judas as always plays with +3 reffs on his side
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    except he is taller and does every single thing better lol... no in all honesty i was down on simmons defense and shooting this year before the season started... he is knocking down the 15 footers but has no 3point shot which is fine... his defense has been really really good.

He is so ****ing special its insane. Sixers might actually be a top 4 seed and i have no fears of any team in the east come playoff time outside of lebron.
    Dude could be ROY

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    it's hilarious to me that people actually thought melo made the thunder better.

guy is a scorer, that's it. with Westbrook and George on the tram you don't need another scorer.

the only time a team with him on it went anywhere is when Chauncey was leading the team, not melo.
    I got called a hater last year by Knicks fans for saying he held Porzingis back.

He is who he is.

guy is a scorer, that's it. with Westbrook and George on the tram you don't need another scorer.

the only time a team with him on it went anywhere is when Chauncey was leading the team, not melo.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I got called a hater last year by Knicks fans for saying he held Porzingis back.

He is who he is.
    same here

I dont understand why teams go for the wades/melos/roses etc... its like they think name power translates to the floor. Its ****ing moronic.

hahaha Melo! Phil Jackson's probably sitting somewhere thinking told ya so, Knicks fans. Also your welcome for Porzingis and Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    He had one of the best games by a player this year. Unstoppable and impacted every part of the game.

37 points, 14-22, 10 rebounds, 5 ast. +27 in 28 minutes!

I think he finally said enough was enough. He was way too passive trying to get too many people involved. When he's aggressive like this, the Nuggets are tough team to beat.

Hopefully, going forward he remains aggressive.
    I was mostly just joking with knicks fans but yes Joker needs to shoot more. Less than 10 attempts need to stop

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    reminds me of micheal carter williams
    lol
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

the thunder have the 3rd best scoring differential in the west and 4th overall, Melo isnt an issue. ugly games are gonna happen for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    the thunder have the 3rd best scoring differential in the west and 4th overall, Melo isnt an issue. ugly games are gonna happen for everyone.
    You don't think that maybe that positive differential is because they beat the Knicks, Bulls, and Pacers by a total differential of 71 points do you? Nah. can't be that.

OKC is also one of 2 teams with a positive differential with a losing record. Based on current standings the best team OKC has beaten was the Knicks and that was the first game of the year ... and frankly nobody reasonable thinks the Knicks are going to finish the season with a winning record.

CLEARLY OKC has some issues. I'm not saying they are bad ... but right now they are not good.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast