Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    A terrible tragedy that a life like his was cut short.
    Rest in Peace, Doc. Condolences to family and friends.

Im literally heart broken, watching this guy throw 7+ innings every night was amazing. The guy played on **** teams in Toronto well being one of the best in baseball and never complained. He really was one of the most liked and respected players in the game.

This is shocking just like the Cory Lidle plane crash. Condolences to Roy's family and friends.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Terrible news. Way too young. RIP Doc

this is a tragedy but lets all thank everything that he was alone... its a 2 person plane but he said his wife and kids fly the waterways etc so i am sure there were times when he has had all 4 of them in there... this could have been so very much worse and knowing doc he was probably thanking his lucky stars he was alone

RIP doc Halladay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP Roy

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Damn, R.I.P. Doc

Damn... class act guy and one of the great pitchers of the generation. Pretty shocked.

The Lost Boys of PSD

):

Future HOF and my favourite Blue Jay.

Shocking news and like many said here it just shows that life is short...we need to enjoy it to its fullest while we can.

RIP Doc.

Masahiro Tanaka 2016 Stats:

Wins 13 | Losses 4 | 193.2 IPs | 34 Walks | 160 Strikeouts | 2.97 ERA | 1.06 WHIP

Best pitcher of his generation and one of my favorites of my lifetime to watch. A true horse in an era with very few of them, a cerebral tactician, and a good teammate it seems. RIP.

Absolutely shocking, what a shame. He was one of the first truly great pitchers I've watched. He would destroy the Yankees but I couldn't help but love the guy as he was incredible.

I really feel terrible for his wife (and family) whose worst fears were confirmed less than a month after he bought the aircraft. From his previous tweets about how it felt like flying a fighter jet when he was so close to the water, I just feel like he was probably doing something extremely reckless and outside of his highly limited expertise. They say there was no mayday call and the plane was found upside down in shallow water.

This post is not meant to denigrate the great Roy Halladay but his hard-headedness has unfortunately left a huge void in his family.

I still can't believe it. The shock hasn't worn off for me. It still feels unreal. Doc was my favorite pitcher all time. He made me love pitching.
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast