Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Roy Halladay, 40, dies in a plane crash

HOLIDAY, Fla. - One person was killed Tuesday after a plane registered to eight-time All-Star and two-time Cy Young award winner Roy Halladay crashed into the Gulf of Mexico.

It was not immediately known if Halladay was flying the plane or if he was killed in the crash.

Halladay's ICON A5 light sport aircraft crashed into the Gulf 10 miles west of St. Petersburg at about 1 p.m., the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said

http://www.wtsp.com/mobile/article/n...o/67-489944976

Wow.
    Last edited by koldjerky; 11-07-2017 at 04:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Holy ****, I hope not!

I hate to be like this, but it would be hard to believe it wasn't him flying it. His twitter is him always flying in it.

Ugh, yeah. It's very hard to imagine it wasn't him. A brand new model too so it's hard to believe it could be mistaken for someone else's.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

damn rip

Sherriff's office to address media at 4:15 EST. All signs point to it being him.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ash/841101001/

this said that it was registered to Roy's dad. Still doesn't change the fact it could be Roy himself.

Rip to whoever was involved.

They are holding a press conference at 4:30.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Sherriff's office to address media at 4:15 EST. All signs point to it being him.
    holding a second one at 4:30 for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Idk man. I wouldn't want anyone else to die in place of him. If it's him, at least he was doing what he likes doing when he died, if he was the one.
    Agreed. Sad either way.

thats not even far from where I am typing this at work (I work right across Raymond James Stadium in Tampa) crazy man. Hoping for good news

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25:31968372
    Holy ****, I hope not!
    Idk man. I wouldn't want anyone else to die in place of him. If it's him, at least he was doing what he likes doing when he died, if he was the one.

Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Someone just tweeted this "It's horrible when you think about the fact that we're hoping it's not Roy Halladay because it means we're hoping a different person died."

Exactly.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast