Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Suns said they don't want 3 year deals. So that leaves out Delly and Henson. Unless their tune changes if we take Chandler.

https://sircharlesincharge.com/2017/...chicago-bulls/

Nothing new. Just mentions Suns want Brogdon. Bucks offering Delly.

This Nuggets trade for Phoenix guard Eric Bledsoe should have happened days ago. They will be out of the playoff race before you know it in a loaded Western Conference. If we need to sweeten the deal, please add coach Michael Malone and ship him off to Phoenix.
    Rich, Beulah
    Kiz: Make Bledsoe the starting point guard, and you might like how Malone coaches a little better. But Bledsoe is pouting in Phoenix and wants out, because the Suns have not given him a contract extension. Acquiring Bledsoe is tempting, but is he worth a long-term commitment by the Nuggets? Just say no. Add Bledsoe and the Nuggets are still 20 victories worse than Golden State.
    http://www.denverpost.com/2017/10/28...nuggets-trade/

The way things are going if I am the Bucks I offer a first and Delly. Say sweetener would be just Wilson or Vaughn. I think at this point Delly-first-Vaughn or Wilson would be best deal they have on table. I personally wouldn't hesitate if Delly-Thon gets it done to do it. Thon is still a ways away. Major project Like Giannis contract is up before he is a really good player. I mean I prefer to keep Thon especially with seemingly trade stock being so down, but not sure Suns take Delly-first-Wilson or Vaughn

Sounds like Bucks wont keep hounding the Suns if they keep asking for Brogdon. Bucks wont even offer up injured Parker. So that tells ya we don't care where Bledsoe goes. Seems we will offer junk for junk or let the Suns move on with another team willing to give up more.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Sounds like Bucks wont keep hounding the Suns if they keep asking for Brogdon. Bucks wont even offer up injured Parker. So that tells ya we don't care where Bledsoe goes. Seems we will offer junk for junk or let the Suns move on with another team willing to give up more.
    And I love that. The way things are going might not have to give up anyone. Denver going to be toast in West. Or why trade for someone that won't even get you out of first round. In East Bledsoe makes bigger impact. I try and get away with something like Delly-Vaughn or Delly-Wilson heck if they say deal is done if you throw in a pick, but I am not giving up Brogdon right now when it doesn't appear you'd have to. Delly-Wilson might be best offer Suns will get since Suns GM sandbagged market with saying he wouldn't play for them again.

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

I'd part with Maker and Telly for Bledsoe. If they want it bigger like Vaughn for Len fine. Go small ball with Giannis at center rest of the season.

Bledsoe,Brogdon,Snell,Middleton,Giannis

Then February Parker takes Snell's spot back.

Marc Stein‏
    Verified account
    @TheSteinLine
    Following
    Following @TheSteinLine

More
    But any Bledsoe-to-Detroit deal would likely depend on what the Pistons would attach to Reggie Jackson to sell the Suns on doing such a swap

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news...c1rs3tj66mwd8c

Nothing new. Pretty much says Suns want Maker or Brogdon. Mentions we don't want to part with our young assets.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏
    Verified account
    *@wojespn 16m
    16 minutes ago

More
    The Suns prefer a third team to take on Reggie Jackson in any potential Eric Bledsoe deal with the Pistons, league sources tell ESPN.
    I figured it was Pistons end saying Jackson has to be part of the deal. He has a 3 year deal yet. Also he's a bit toxic in the locker room. Thunder didn't keep him long.

they added a 1st round pick with him for the swap. we need to just swoop in and take bledsoe out of the market.

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

Suns don't want 3 year deals. So Jackson has to go to a third team. Who else needs a pg besides us? Knicks or Nuggets? But if they don't get Bledsoe doubt they help facilitate him elsewhere. Unless they get desperate and take Jackson. But doubt they offer up much for him.

Gotta get a deal done, like Miller wrote go small ball
    Bledsoe
    Brogdon
    Giannis
    Parker
    Middleton
    That is a hell of a line up!

Unless it actually happens, rumors of Reggie Jackson joining the Pelicans may persist for years to come. A reported three-team deal that would have sent Suns’ point guard Eric Bledsoe to the Pistons and Jackson to the Pelicans fell through this week. As Bryan Kalborsky*of HoopsHype writes, interest in Jackson by people within the Pelicans organization goes back to the 2014/15 season.

Pelicans’ assistant coach*Darren Erman*was the Celtics’ director of NBA scouting during the 2o14/15 campaign. Boston reportedly had interest in Jackson that trade deadline, according to MassLive.*Fast forward two years, Jackson has been connected to New Orleans in some form since February of this year. In mid-June, the Pistons and Pelicans discussed a deal that would send Jackson to New Orleans for E’Twaun Moore and*Alexis Ajinca, per Basketball Insiders.

The Pelicans have since re-signed Jrue Holliday to a long-term contract, have veteran Rajon Rondo on the shelf, and recently added Jameer Nelson.*Jackson, still just 27 years old, may remain on the Pelicans’ radar until he’s actually wearing their uniform at some point in the future.
    https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2017/11/...ban-james.html

I posted this in the around the league thread as well. But figured to post it here. Man if Pistons dump Jackson and a pick. Wow. Suns been dragging us through the mud for Brogdon for a few weeks now. So then Suns get Pistons first round pick protected and Moore and Ajinca? Seems that way if it happens.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast