Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Bucks limiting Bledsoe minutes around 20 or so according to tweets. Not go over board and give him 39 first game back in action. He will be a starter tonight at San Antonio. Telly will miss tonight with sore knee. Maybe traded. hahahah Seems every time Bucks report a minor injury we trade them. Delly probably gets the shaft with no minutes possibly.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 11-10-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Bucks limiting Bledsoe minutes around 20 or so according to tweets. Not go over board and give him 39 first game back in action. He will be a starter tonight at San Antonio. Telly will miss tonight with sore knee. Maybe traded. hahahah Seems every time Bucks report a minor injury we trade them. Delly probably gets the shaft with no minutes possibly.
    I will be watching this game intently to see how Bledsoe mesh with his new mates. Will it be a statement game or will he wait until he face his former team...

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Bucks 3-0 with Bledsoe. Spurs and Grizzlies go down. Also powder puff game versus Lakers. Man February Bucks gonna go gangbusters once Parker is back. Hell yeah.

Bucks 3-0 with Bledsoe. Spurs and Grizzlies go down. Also powder puff game versus Lakers. Man February Bucks gonna go gangbusters once Parker is back. Hell yeah.
    Yes, they're winning games, but Bledsoe has been pretty bad in that small sample size. He's averaging only 13 points a night on 38 percent shooting with 4 boards, 4 assists and 3 turnovers a night. And his advanced stats (including a negative WS) have been really awful.

I think this team is unquestionably better with Bledsoe on the roster than without him, but I don't think we can call this a huge win for the Bucks just yet. He needs to start playing better and Milwaukee needs to keep winning games over time before we can unequivocally call this an amazing acquisition.

Well the Bucks needed another option. Parker is out till February. We counted heavily on sophomore's of Brogdon and Maker as starters. Also Middleton starts out each season in a shooting slump. Henson shockingly been decent so far. But I say fools gold. Sell high on him. Delly sucks. But Delly can go back to his old role of scrappy defender paired with Brogdon off the pine.

Bucks still lack rebounding. Maker hit the wall this year already. Kidd doesn't play Vaughn much. Little bit of burn Vaughn gets been great. Raining threes like a boss. Kidd seems to hate him though. Also Kidd hasn't played rookies Wilson or Brown yet either. Jet was brought back and more less a players coach on the side lines. But a wasted spot now. Rather kept camp bodies of Green or Young.

Well the Bucks needed another option. Parker is out till February. We counted heavily on sophomore's of Brogdon and Maker as starters. Also Middleton starts out each season in a shooting slump. Henson shockingly been decent so far. But I say fools gold. Sell high on him. Delly sucks. But Delly can go back to his old role of scrappy defender paired with Brogdon off the pine.

Bucks still lack rebounding. Maker hit the wall this year already. Kidd doesn't play Vaughn much. Little bit of burn Vaughn gets been great. Raining threes like a boss. Kidd seems to hate him though. Also Kidd hasn't played rookies Wilson or Brown yet either. Jet was brought back and more less a players coach on the side lines. But a wasted spot now. Rather kept camp bodies of Green or Young.
    I like the chances your Bucks team have at taking over the East soon. I'd like you guys to get your hands on a banger who rebounds well. Do that and IMO it's a toss-up between the Bucks and Celtics (and maybe Sixers if they can be healthy) at running the East. Giannis is gonna be the best player in the East for years to come (sorry Embiid fans but I need to see more 35+ minute games on little rest).

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I like the chances your Bucks team have at taking over the East soon. I'd like you guys to get your hands on a banger who rebounds well. Do that and IMO it's a toss-up between the Bucks and Celtics (and maybe Sixers if they can be healthy) at running the East. Giannis is gonna be the best player in the East for years to come (sorry Embiid fans but I need to see more 35+ minute games on little rest).
    Embiid isn't even in the conversation. Your qualification is 35 minutes on back to backs? How about averaging more than 11 games played per season. At his current rate, it will take roughly 8 seasons to play in 82 games. And I'm on mobile. So that may be off. But yeah you get the point
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Embiid isn't even in the conversation. Your qualification is 35 minutes on back to backs? How about averaging more than 11 games played per season. At his current rate, it will take roughly 8 seasons to play in 82 games. And I'm on mobile. So that may be off. But yeah you get the point
    I don't even think Embiid is going to be the best player on his own team. I haven't seen much of the Sixers this season, but Ben Simmons definitely seems like a truly special athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I don't even think Embiid is going to be the best player on his own team. I haven't seen much of the Sixers this season, but Ben Simmons definitely seems like a truly special athlete.
    Simmons is a special athlete but Embiid is still clearly the better player. Better defender, better shooter, better rebounder. He's becoming a better passer out of doubles. If he cuts down on the TO's this get's downright scary.

PROCESSING

Why does he need to be a 35+ minute guy? If he provides 28-32 standout minutes a night that should be enough to be at least in the discussion if his game is consistently at the high end of his performances from his first 40+ games.

Giannis is great, but we don't really know if one of these other young kids is going to pass him in the next couple years. Embiid and Simmons are definitely on that list.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Why does he need to be a 35+ minute guy? If he provides 28-32 standout minutes a night that should be enough to be at least in the discussion if his game is consistently at the high end of his performances from his first 40+ games.
    What's funny to think is only 1 center plays 35+ minutes a game. DeMarcus Cousins.

Embiid is currently 13th among centers in MPG. 28.5 minutes per game.

PROCESSING

Giannis is great, but we don't really know if one of these other young kids is going to pass him in the next couple years. Embiid and Simmons are definitely on that list.
    Wow, you guys are zero'ing in on the 35+ minutes. That wasn't the emphasis on my point.

The person that takes the crown from LeBron is gonna run the East. That means deep playoff runs, longer/harder minutes. Sorry, I just don't see Embiid running the show on 28mpg in the playoffs, and certainly won't have anywhere near the kind of impact to challenge whoever comes out of the West. We're talking about grueling playoff matchups here.

Even the golden boy Steph Curry saw 35+ minutes per game in the playoffs last year, and that's while playing on a god damn Olympic team. He saw 34'ish 2015-16 (year he was hurt), and 39 in 2014-15. They're gonna have to take off Embiid's diapers before he takes over a conference. I love Embiid and I'm not insulting him but people act like ****** gotta be on hush mode and look the other way when it comes to questioning his durability.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Bucks are looking good with Bledsoe

Wow, you guys are zero'ing in on the 35+ minutes. That wasn't the emphasis on my point.

The person that takes the crown from LeBron is gonna run the East. That means deep playoff runs, longer/harder minutes. Sorry, I just don't see Embiid running the show on 28mpg in the playoffs, and certainly won't have anywhere near the kind of impact to challenge whoever comes out of the West. We're talking about grueling playoff matchups here.

Even the golden boy Steph Curry saw 35+ minutes per game in the playoffs last year, and that's while playing on a god damn Olympic team. He saw 34'ish 2015-16 (year he was hurt), and 39 in 2014-15. They're gonna have to take off Embiid's diapers before he takes over a conference. I love Embiid and I'm not insulting him but people act like ****** gotta be on hush mode and look the other way when it comes to questioning his durability.
    I have plenty of doubts on Embiid's durability ... I just think if he's averaging 28-32 minutes a night he can be in the conversation. And you were talking regular season ... Curry's unanimous MVP came on 33 minutes a night.

I think it's really hard for a center to be the man because of the way the game has changed so chances are it's not Embiid because of that.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

I have plenty of doubts on Embiid's durability ... I just think if he's averaging 28-32 minutes a night he can be in the conversation. And you were talking regular season ... Curry's unanimous MVP came on 33 minutes a night.

I think it's really hard for a center to be the man because of the way the game has changed so chances are it's not Embiid because of that.
    Quoted you earlier saying this same thing:
    What's funny to think is only 1 center plays 35+ minutes a game. DeMarcus Cousins.

Embiid is currently 13th among centers in MPG. 28.5 minutes per game.
    In fact there's only 15 guys averaging 35+ a game. I think 25 MPG is a good number to be considered durable in this age of resting, sitting in blowouts, and more health info being out there.

PROCESSING

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast