Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Coach

New Coach

It seems inevitable Mac gets canned. He's lost his locker room, and he's lost the fans. Anyone see how empty that place got in the second half against LA? That's when ownerships take action. I can't imagine how Mac or Reese survive. If we lose to SF next week, I think he gets the boot shortly after.

So who takes his place?

Two part question:

1. Who do you want?

2. Who so you think gets it?

Kind of hope they hire from the outside and not promote Spags. I think we need some fresh faces. McDaniels would be interesting, so would Patricia. Teryl Austin is someone just about everyone seems to have high expectations for, so him too. Dave Toub is another name I hear should be a favorite to land a HC job and soon.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    I think Spags deserve to be interim HC for what he did for this organization. And a chance to resurrect, this defense.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

How do you make him the interim coach? If as we all expect , Reese to be fired shouldn't the new GM have the say as to the HC that he wants? There was mentiion of Scot Poili as a GM with Josh Mcdasniels as his coach. They both worked under Bellichek and both fasile previously, Poili as GM of the Chiefs and McDaniels as HC , ( i forget where )_

Interim Coaches finish a season When the Head coach is fired during the season.

I think if you polled Giants fans, McDaniels would come out on top. He could come in and scheme for the players he has (unlike Mac, who attempts to fit his players into his scheme) and I think we would be back in contention for the east. This defense has quit on Mac; they are better than this.

Hmmm...think I want TC back

I'd like Todd Haley and been on that band wagon a while. Looking at what he did in Arizona and now Pittsburgh...just seems like he could be great for Eli and OBJ

But I think it will be from within and one of the following three: Sullivan, Spags or Merritt

Suppose it's time to start the cowher rumors again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For what it's worth...

Dan Schneier‏
    @DanSchneierNFL
    Dan Schneier Retweeted Dan Schneier
    Need to make this clear: I should've phrased this better and I apologize for that. The person who relayed this info to me showed up in my DMs last offseason and was right about a signing I didn't go early with. This is what he's heard re: BMDan Schneier added,

Dan Schneier @DanSchneierNFL
    What I'm hearing from #Giants source: Ben McAdoo to be fired shortly, Spags to take over as interim HC. Source has broken in the past, but waiting for a reliable follow up first. Stay tuned. #GiantsPride

Quote Originally Posted by ohbilly2134 View Post
    For what it's worth...

Dan Schneier‏
    @DanSchneierNFL
    Dan Schneier Retweeted Dan Schneier
    Need to make this clear: I should've phrased this better and I apologize for that. The person who relayed this info to me showed up in my DMs last offseason and was right about a signing I didn't go early with. This is what he's heard re: BMDan Schneier added,

Dan Schneier @DanSchneierNFL
    What I'm hearing from #Giants source: Ben McAdoo to be fired shortly, Spags to take over as interim HC. Source has broken in the past, but waiting for a reliable follow up first. Stay tuned. #GiantsPride
    Not the giants style. But, I do believe after everything I've seen this year that he is out after this year. That's my opinion.

McDaniels, Saban/Harbaugh to "rejuvenate the fan bases interest"

But I'm sure Pioli becomes GM regardless

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    McDaniels, Saban/Harbaugh to "rejuvenate the fan bases interest"

But I'm sure Pioli becomes GM regardless
    I'd take Gettleman or Dorsey anytime over Pioli. Both of them had success as GM while Pioli crashed and burned in KC.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hmmm...think I want TC back

I'd like Todd Haley and been on that band wagon a while. Looking at what he did in Arizona and now Pittsburgh...just seems like he could be great for Eli and OBJ

But I think it will be from within and one of the following three: Sullivan, Spags or Merritt

Suppose it's time to start the cowher rumors again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haley as OC? Hell yes. As HC? Hell no. Did you not see how he did in KC? It was a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    I'd take Gettleman or Dorsey anytime over Pioli. Both of them had success as GM while Pioli crashed and burned in KC.
    I only said Pioli because he was running for the job when Reese bc GM. I honestly know nothing about the guy. But if we hire Pioli I'm just positive he'll bring in McDaniels

Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    Haley as OC? Hell yes. As HC? Hell no. Did you not see how he did in KC? It was a disaster.
    Ah true, I forgot about the KC stint.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Ah true, I forgot about the KC stint.
    Great offensive mind, though. I will give him that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast