Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Um, Evans absolutely should be suspended for what he did. Blasting a guy from behind and throwing punches. How he wasn't thrown out of the game was a joke. My guess is the NFL figured Green being tossed and missing a half+ of the game was the equivalent of a 1 game suspension. Both shouldve been toss and both should've been suspended. Winston should too tbh.
    I agree. He was booted from the game so it's roughly equivalent. I think the OBJ- Norman nonsense a couple years ago could've been solved with an ejection, but instead they let it play out and he ended up getting a game suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Time for a new approach by the NFL- in game suspensions. Certain things result in 1 quarter penalties (and corresponding fines). Do it again? Out for 4 quarters. When players believe they'll at worst get fined and get to appeal it anyway they simply aren't discouraged from acting out. Short term, immediate punishment would.
    I'm not down with this. They'll start imposing quarter suspensions for the smallest thing

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    It's a joke that he doesn't get suspended and Evans does. NFL probably can't afford to suspend one of its "stars".
    Evans isn't a star?

He probably gets suspended because what he did was totally one-sided, dangerous and not properly punished on the field by an ejection.

Winston started it of course by being an idiot but idiocy is not worth a suspension.

Its more so that both happened the same week over thinking in terms of this being a case-by-case basis here.

Its kind of like don't suspend one guy and not the other for two incidents that are both certainly ban-worthy. Just suspend them both

Also, I watched the game live and besides the push Ramsey gave, it seemed completely one sided with Green slamming him punching his helmet, then slamming him again. Don't even think Ramsey should have been ejected in the first place, but it must be the nature of escalation
    Last edited by HandsOnTheWheel; 11-07-2017 at 04:36 AM.

this is nothing short of a joke. im guessing the leagues logic is that he was ejected and Evans wasnt for his so he gets a game. Greens dumbass is lucky he didnt break his own hand trying to punch the helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    For once I agree with Edush.

Ramsey instigated it and Green has proven to be a level headed player throughout his career.
    oh please, he hardly did anything that doesnt happen 50 times a game

Wish they'd film that WWE style and then we'd have cameras following them in the backstage area. Maybe a boiler room brawl.

Its more so that both happened the same week over thinking in terms of this being a case-by-case basis here.

Its kind of like don't suspend one guy and not the other for two incidents that are both certainly ban-worthy. Just suspend them both

Also, I watched the game live and besides the push Ramsey gave, it seemed completely one sided with Green slamming him punching his helmet, then slamming him again. Don't even think Ramsey should have been ejected in the first place, but it must be the nature of escalation
    The Green/Ramsey incident started out as a bit of a scuffle between the two (that Ramsey started, BTW) and it just escalated to a point where Green went bananas, but I guess there might be a distinction there because while I haven't seen the game live, Evans clearly walks out of nowhere to jump Lattimore from behind. Have no idea if this is indeed the reasoning behind them suspending one and not the other, or if it's just the fact that Green was already thrown out of the game, just pointing out that IMO Evans' actions look more dangerous and therefore more suspension worthy.

Color commentator: You don't punch the helmet, number one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Wish they'd film that WWE style and then we'd have cameras following them in the backstage area. Maybe a boiler room brawl.
    Ramsey actually tried to get into the Bengals locker room for the rematch lol

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Ramsey actually tried to get into the Bengals locker room for the rematch lol
    Bah Gawd!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Bah Gawd!!!!
    I'd love Jim Ross to announce that. "Good God almighty! He killed him! He killed him!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12