Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My fantasy team is kind of thankful but my brain is like WTF?

AJ Green NOT suspended

PROCESSING

Weird decision.

It's a joke that he doesn't get suspended and Evans does. NFL probably can't afford to suspend one of its "stars".

AJ Green NOT suspended

Ramsey instigated the whole incident, that bum.

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

How? Just...wow!

For once I agree with Edush.

Ramsey instigated it and Green has proven to be a level headed player throughout his career.

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    It's a joke that he doesn't get suspended and Evans does. NFL probably can't afford to suspend one of its "stars".
    Um, Evans absolutely should be suspended for what he did. Blasting a guy from behind and throwing punches. How he wasn't thrown out of the game was a joke. My guess is the NFL figured Green being tossed and missing a half+ of the game was the equivalent of a 1 game suspension. Both shouldve been toss and both should've been suspended. Winston should too tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    For once I agree with Edush.

Ramsey instigated it and Green has proven to be a level headed player throughout his career.
    First 6 words just donít compute.

is this kinda Andre Johnson/Cortland Finnegan 2.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

What happened with SF/AZ? Crazy no suspension anyone here yet Zeke and Tom Brady get many games for nothing lol.

Reporter: What happened Dak?

Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    What happened with SF/AZ? Crazy no suspension anyone here yet Zeke and Tom Brady get many games for nothing lol.
    No clue.

Just pulled it up and it's absurd. Looks like it all started because of a situation similar to Flacco, the qb waited until the last second to slide.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    No clue.

Just pulled it up and it's absurd. Looks like it all started because of a situation similar to Flacco, the qb waited until the last second to slide.
    Ah gotcha. Weird how there were so many brawls in one day. You usually only see like one a year maybe

Reporter: What happened Dak?

Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Ah gotcha. Weird how there were so many brawls in one day. You usually only see like one a year maybe
    My friend has a theory on the refs calling less and less with the 2 personal fouls rule and so they net more stuff slide. When more stuff slides, tensions rise more, then these things boil over easier.

PROCESSING

Time for a new approach by the NFL- in game suspensions. Certain things result in 1 quarter penalties (and corresponding fines). Do it again? Out for 4 quarters. When players believe they'll at worst get fined and get to appeal it anyway they simply aren't discouraged from acting out. Short term, immediate punishment would.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast