Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    It's impossible to move up to 5. Kings can only move up to 1-2-3. Kings actually moved to 3 last year but Philly swapped with their 5th pick which is how Kings ended up at 5 last year.

Either 1-2-3 or 7-8-9.
    Dayum! Nevermind

We’ll prolly pick 8 and still land Bridges

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    The draft order will surely move before the draft but my bet right now would be we get Carter.

I think it will come down to Bamba, Carter, or Bridges with either Carter or Bamba being drafted by the Bulls.

Most people project Bridges a little farther down the draft but I am betting the Kings with having no first rounder next season will like his more NBA ready game compared to Bamba or Carter.

I am always leary of older players that don't excel at the college level until their upperclassmen seasons. Generally your naturally gifted players don't wait until their junior seasons to excel.

I think long term Bamba is the better gamble. Bamba has the highest ceiling.

With all that said I am still unsure who I want. I am going to look closer once we get closer to the draft.
    I agree Bamba has the highest ceiling, but I also think he has the biggest chance to be a bust. Bridges looks like a safe bet to be a solid role player. I think his defense will translate and hopefully his shot stays with him. I like Carter, my only concern is if he will be a center. To me, I think he can be a center in the NBA. If not, I don't know if he's a big improvement over Giles or Skal.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I agree Bamba has the highest ceiling, but I also think he has the biggest chance to be a bust. Bridges looks like a safe bet to be a solid role player. I think his defense will translate and hopefully his shot stays with him. I like Carter, my only concern is if he will be a center. To me, I think he can be a center in the NBA. If not, I don't know if he's a big improvement over Giles or Skal.
    Its hard for me to settle for role players. You have to have stars in this league. You cant have a team full of Willie Cauley Steins.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Its hard for me to settle for role players. You have to have stars in this league. You cant have a team full of Willie Cauley Steins.
    Let me co-sign on that sir.

Have you researched the players.in the draft yet Mr.Plague? As of always, i would love to hear (see) what you think.

Kings are sending Fox to the lottery. Maybe he'll be clutch again and get us a top 3 pick.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

If you are the Kings and you get the 1st pick do you take the safe pick in Doncic or do you draft the possible better pick in Ayton?

And I'm going to make my prediction I think Cavs will get the 1st pick and the Kings will pick 8th with and the NBA is rigged if this happens then everyone knows the lottery is rigged because that would be the 5th time in a row the Cavs in the lottery got the 1st pick

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    If you are the Kings and you get the 1st pick do you take the safe pick in Doncic or do you draft the possible better pick in Ayton?
    Ayton

If we stay at 7 and Orlando stays at 5, would you guys trade our pick for Orlando's pick and Biyombo?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    If we stay at 7 and Orlando stays at 5, would you guys trade our pick for Orlando's pick and Biyombo?
    Without hesitation.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

I think a good comp for Mikal is Chriss Middleton with better defense. I'm good with that as long as Giles becomes a superstar. LOL Hey, it could happen!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011