Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Outside of the top 5 I'm not impressed Bamba and Sexton have a lot of potential but they look like they are a year+ away from being ready and tbh Sexton reminds me more of a small ball 2 then a point guard he looks to score more then pass and last time we drafted someone like that it didn't go well so I'm staying clear of Sexton, and the Bridges don't impress me much and Knox has been under performing so right now where the Kings are at 7 if they keep it I'm looking to trade the pick cause no one fills a need and no real way to say this person is BPA when they all don't show allstar potential like other drafts this draft too me seems like its for people who need to finalize there roster with that missing solid player not a star but just someone who fills a need like a defensive player that's just my opinion from seeing clips, highlight plays and hear what scouts have to say about players what are your guy's thoughts??

From what I've seen the top 5 has changed a lot but the top 15 has changed even more top 10 picks are now in the top 15 players who everyone thought would be playing great haven't and other players who had lots of question marks around them are showing off more of there potential then people thought they had its still not the best looking draft Miles Bridges is not even a top 10 prospect anymore Mohamed Bamba is showing to be the best defender in this draft, and still only the top 6 are showing Superstar potential Trae young was the biggest surprise for me at the start of the NCAA season everyone had him as a late first early second now he is a top 5 pick

What is our pick situation? Can 76ers swap it? Is it protected somehow? Or what?

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    What is our pick situation? Can 76ers swap it? Is it protected somehow? Or what?
    We have our 2018 pick. Sixers cannot swap. The Sixers own our 2019 pick with no protections.

There will be zero reasons to tank in 2019.

Then next year we in Play Offs

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    We have our 2018 pick. Sixers cannot swap. The Sixers own our 2019 pick with no protections.

There will be zero reasons to tank in 2019.
    Which prospect do you think gives them the best chance to win now? Basically who's the most NBA ready projected top 5 pick?

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Which prospect do you think gives them the best chance to win now? Basically who's the most NBA ready projected top 5 pick?
    I'd say Ayton or Donic. Trae Young should be ready to contribute also. Bagley needs to fill out more. Bamba and Sexton are raw. Porter will be coming an injury, so he's basically jumping from high school to the pros.

I don't follow college closely. I usually study the players once the college season ends and its pre draft.

I am intrigued by Luka Doncic. He is only 18 but sounds like he is a very polished player that is much more NBA ready than Porzingis was at the same age. He is a 6'8" player who can play PG/SG/SF. He has good range for a 18 year old.

Picking players that are NBA ready usually ends up with mediocre talent like WCS. I would rather go for a home run pick even if it takes a couple of seasons to mature like say Fox.

One player I want you guys to take a look at he is def a sleeper in this draft but still in the top 10 Jaren Jackson Jr he is rising up draft boards but not breaking the top 5 which is strange since I see more out of him then I do some of the others

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    One player I want you guys to take a look at he is def a sleeper in this draft but still in the top 10 Jaren Jackson Jr he is rising up draft boards but not breaking the top 5 which is strange since I see more out of him then I do some of the others
    He is #4 on nbadraft. net

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    I like Jackson depending on our draft spot. He can definitely bring some skills that we need -good defense and the ability to stretch the floor. I'm not sure about his rebounding, which is something we definitely need. That being said, I like Ayton, Donic, and Porter better than Jackson. I think we really need a go-to scorer and those guys have the potential to be that.

Now that we have the cap space, would you guys make a trade with the Knicks for Noah and their pick? Would they be willing to make move like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Now that we have the cap space, would you guys make a trade with the Knicks for Noah and their pick? Would they be willing to make move like that?
    Well thw deadline has pasted, and if that was an option, it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Well thw deadline has pasted, and if that was an option, it's gone.
    Offseason trade.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Offseason trade.
    Yeah, I was thinking about it as an off-season move. Noah has already been asked to stay away from the Knicks. It's probably a matter of whether the Knicks just cut him or if they try to trade him.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast