Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Adrian Wojnarowski: Sources: Jaren Jackson Jr., had a monster workout for Suns on Sunday, and continues to be the long-term prospect those outside Top 4 are working to move up and select in draft. Offers to Sacramento, Atlanta and Memphis may become increasingly aggressive between now and June 21.

Haven't heard anything about Jackson in regards to the Kings. I wonder if he's getting any consideration from Vlade. Also, I wonder what type of offers the Kings are getting.

Not sure what the starting point would even be. It would have to be a mega offer for me (tho im obv not Vlade) to pass up on Doncic.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

If we trade back, we better be getting a 1st for next year and a good young player.

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    If we trade back, we better be getting a 1st for next year and a good young player.
    Something like 7th overall + Markkanen + 2019 Bulls 1st?

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    I'd take it... doubt the Bulls would offer it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Yeah... that is absolutely not happening from the Bulls stand point, but if Vlade could pull that off, give him executive of the year right now.

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Yeah... that is absolutely not happening from the Bulls stand point, but if Vlade could pull that off, give him executive of the year right now.
    x2

I know Bulls would not do it but that's the type of deal that the Kings should make if they were to move #2.

I'm not even sure what thread to post in anymore for the upcoming draft. I feel like we're talking about the draft in 3 separate threads

On a different note, I don't believe Porter Jr. is a #2 overall pick. The back issue is too much for me to look past. Another issue I'm having with Porter Jr. is his small collegiate sample size and his shot selection when he returned from injury. He looks like he's going to be a volume shooter, a la Rudy Gay. I'm hoping he's more consistent than what he's shown. If the Kings decide to draft him I hope they can trade down and work some magic to acquire additional assets.

DAMN, I'd hate to be Vlade right now.

Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I'm not even sure what thread to post in anymore for the upcoming draft. I feel like we're talking about the draft in 3 separate threads

On a different note, I don't believe Porter Jr. is a #2 overall pick. The back issue is too much for me to look past. Another issue I'm having with Porter Jr. is his small collegiate sample size and his shot selection when he returned from injury. He looks like he's going to be a volume shooter, a la Rudy Gay. I'm hoping he's more consistent than what he's shown. If the Kings decide to draft him I hope they can trade down and work some magic to acquire additional assets.

DAMN, I'd hate to be Vlade right now.
    Porter's health definitely scares me. I wouldn't put too much stock in his college games though. He was definitely rusty and didn't look like he was fully recovered from injury. If I remember right, Mizzou fell behind big early in their tourney game. Porter jacked up a bunch of shots hoping to bring them back. I don't know if he would have been such a chucker if the game was closer.

Pre-injuries who were better prospects in your eyes (guys), Giles, Porter, or Bagley?

I guess rate them 1 though 3.

Pre-injuries who were better prospects in your eyes (guys), Giles, Porter, or Bagley?

I guess rate them 1 though 3.
    Porter, Bagley, then Giles...

The thing that bugs me about Porter is that he can't slide defensively. I think he may have a tough time staying in front of the ball. Bagley does a much better job of moving his feet, sliding, and recovering.

ESPN and a couple other respected publications had Bagley as the better High School recruit, but Porter's skill set does fit in the modern game better.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    ESPN and a couple other respected publications had Bagley as the better High School recruit, but Porter's skill set does fit in the modern game better.
    That's why i put the word "you" in the question.

For me it's Porter/Giles/Bagley

Porter has the skills of a SG but can play SF and small ball PF. That is the NBA's greatest weapon these days.

Giles was more than explosive athlete, everyone wondered if he could possibly dominate the league as a SF with his skills and kill SFs with his power, that looks like it has 0% of happening. I think his upside was maybe even more than some people think, but those injuries no matter how much he is over them robbed us (basketball fans) of his greatest potential. That is a true shame to the game.

Bagley well he was the only heathly one out there, he projects as a stretch big with crazy athleticism, but he has some serious flaws. He is no player mater that's for sure and his defense against bigs is (so far) matches up with what Skal can do, that's not saying much, (sorry Kings fans).

That is how i see it.. agree... disagree? Let me know.

That's why i put the word "you" in the question.

For me it's Porter/Giles/Bagley

Porter has the skills of a SG but can play SF and small ball PF. That is the NBA's greatest weapon these days.

Giles was more than explosive athlete, everyone wondered if he could possibly dominate the league as a SF with his skills and kill SFs with his power, that looks like it has 0% of happening. I think his upside was maybe even more than some people think, but those injuries no matter how much he is over them robbed us (basketball fans) of his greatest potential. That is a true shame to the game.

Bagley well he was the only heathly one out there, he projects as a stretch big with crazy athleticism, but he has some serious flaws. He is no player mater that's for sure and his defense against bigs is (so far) matches up with what Skal can do, that's not saying much, (sorry Kings fans).

That is how i see it.. agree... disagree? Let me know.
    I would say he's in a better place defensively, Bagley III that is, than Skal was coming out. Bagley III has a quicker twitch than Skal and he's more fluid. I would also say he's stronger than Skal as well.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast