Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Would anybody trade the 2nd overall pick to Minnesota for KAT? There was the headline he is not happy there. He could be our number one scoring option and he plays defense. Fits well on our team.

Quote Originally Posted by Taddy707 View Post
    Would anybody trade the 2nd overall pick to Minnesota for KAT? There was the headline he is not happy there. He could be our number one scoring option and he plays defense. Fits well on our team.
    I think that's a no brainer.

I would do that in a heartbeat. If that happened and the Kings traded for Faried and the 14th I would dance outside in this 90 degree and 100% humidity weather.

He does NOT play defense. I am not a Bagley guy but i would rather take a chance on his super elite athleticism and hope his defense and # of 3 pointers go up than have KAT. Not that I would be mad if it happened, but i think KAT is as good as he is going to be right now.... and he is not great nor good at defense.

The biggest problem with trading for KAT is that he'll be tough to re-sign as a FA. Adding him speeds up the clock on when we need to start winning and I don't think our young roster is ready for that yet.

On the other hand, KAT is likley better than anyone we would pick at #2 in this draft. If we were a little closer to winning, I'd be 100% all for this, but I'm not buying it. I think the long rebuild is the way to go. We gotta build this thing from the ground up... no shortcuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    The biggest problem with trading for KAT is that he'll be tough to re-sign as a FA. Adding him speeds up the clock on when we need to start winning and I don't think our young roster is ready for that yet.

On the other hand, KAT is likley better than anyone we would pick at #2 in this draft. If we were a little closer to winning, I'd be 100% all for this, but I'm not buying it. I think the long rebuild is the way to go. We gotta build this thing from the ground up... no shortcuts.
    KAT is still on his rookie deal, so he would be a restricted free agent when his contract is up. We would be able to match any offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    KAT is still on his rookie deal, so he would be a restricted free agent when his contract is up. We would be able to match any offer.
    True... I doubt they would make that trade straight up though. But who knows?
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Ayton worked out for the Suns and cancelled all his remaining workouts. He seems to think he's a lock but he didn't receive a promise from PHX. Maybe we'll get some clarity soon.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

I've been watching a lot of Bagley III lately and I'm starting to see why some people have him ahead of Doncic. If you go back and watch Bosh, which is a common comp. I keep hearing, you see similar skill-sets between the two. I believe Bosh utilized his jump shot more than Bagley III; however, it doesn't mean Bagley III doesn't have the ability to knock it down.

When the draft process began, I was Doncic/Ayton or bust. Now, I'm starting to see 3 possibilities at number 2 with Jackson Jr., Porter Jr., and Bamba not being in that conversation. I understand why people are excited about how Bamba projects with his size, athleticism, and wingspan; however, I don't believe he's in the top tier of this draft. Kings would have to move back and pick up assets and draft him at 3, 4, or, 5. As of now, I would not want them to do that.

I believe Bomba will change a team next year with his defense, now if he is Rudy or better defensively, and he is better than Rudy offensively... he most definitely should be in the conversation. The Jazz are nobody without Rudy, i don't care what Mitchell does, they will have very few wins without Rudy.

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    I believe Bomba will change a team next year with his defense, now if he is Rudy or better defensively, and he is better than Rudy offensively... he most definitely should be in the conversation. The Jazz are nobody without Rudy, i don't care what Mitchell does, they will have very few wins without Rudy.
    We need an offensive leader and go to guy more than anything. If a franchise player like that is available, we can't pass on him, even as intriguing as Bomba is.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    We need an offensive leader and go to guy more than anything. If a franchise player like that is available, we can't pass on him, even as intriguing as Bomba is.
    I can poke holes in everyone's offensive game in the top of te draft, good luck poking holes in Bambas defense. Good is good no matter how it comes, we need really good playera that no matter what, make a difference in a game. We have offensive players, they just don't get any time to shine because our defense is ao putrid that a travel 8th grade boys team can score in the mid-80's in us.

Luka or bust still. He's still 19 and the most NBA ready of any prospect. I like that him and Bogi know each other and play a similar style. If he doesn't fit with Fox we figure it out later. Its gotttttttta be Luka

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    I can poke holes in everyone's offensive game in the top of te draft, good luck poking holes in Bambas defense. Good is good no matter how it comes, we need really good playera that no matter what, make a difference in a game. We have offensive players, they just don't get any time to shine because our defense is ao putrid that a travel 8th grade boys team can score in the mid-80's in us.
    Do you think Bamba will be a substantially better defender than Jaren Jackson? Jackson may flash as much defensive potential as Bamba, plus he has a jumper. One thing I do like about Bamba (and Wendell Carter) is that they seem like they're both smart. I think that goes a long way towards success.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Do you think Bamba will be a substantially better defender than Jaren Jackson? Jackson may flash as much defensive potential as Bamba, plus he has a jumper. One thing I do like about Bamba (and Wendell Carter) is that they seem like they're both smart. I think that goes a long way towards success.
    Yes i do, JJJ was foul prone. I am not going to say JJJ can't be better than Bomba though. This draft class is stacked with really great talent, who knows who will be better, but you better not get one of the busts while someone finds a multi-year all star in the 20s. So, you better know and be able to live with the floor of your player. I think Bomba's floor is higher than JJJ's.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast