Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2017-18 In-season trade ideas

Kings may or may not be active at the deadline this season. I can see them realistically trading ZBo, Carter, Hill, Koufos, & possibly Temple. Basically all the vets. Use this thread to discuss Kings trade rumors or trade ideas.
    Kings

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

I can see WCS to be the first one out the door, he has to rebound the ball better period.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Kings may or may not be active at the deadline this season. I can see them realistically trading ZBo, Carter, Hill, Koufos, & possibly Temple. Basically all the vets. Use this thread to discuss Kings trade rumors or trade ideas.
    I see it the other way. I think we will be getting rid .of aome of the young players that aren't here for the long term process. Other wise we will without have to take back an even worse contract.

What was the point of signing them in the first place? To mentor the young? So if we trade them, who will show the young guys the way?

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    What was the point of signing them in the first place? To mentor the young? So if we trade them, who will show the young guys the way?
    The vets would have still been here since the offseason and like 4 months of the regular season. Youth can learn a lot in that time, maybe. Also not all of them would be traded at once. Maybe 1 or 2. Maybe none.
    Kings

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

In my opinion Hill is the first gone he doesn't look like he fits with the Kings most nights and I think the Kings should trade Malachi he needs mins to play and the Kings just don't have enough to go around for him

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    In my opinion Hill is the first gone he doesn't look like he fits with the Kings most nights and I think the Kings should trade Malachi he needs mins to play and the Kings just don't have enough to go around for him
    I agree with Hill... I think Richardson needs more minutes. I would like to try and package Hill and WCS for a center we could start .. maybe like a John Henson type....

After watching him play this season I would trade WCS for a broken washing machine.

Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post
    I agree with Hill... I think Richardson needs more minutes. I would like to try and package Hill and WCS for a center we could start .. maybe like a John Henson type....

After watching him play this season I would trade WCS for a broken washing machine.
    Watching WCS play is frustrating. Why does he think he's an offensive force? If he just played D, crashed the boards, and was a rim runner on offense, he'd be so much better. He needs to model his game after Capela, not Porzingis.

When playing DFS I always look to see if a big body center is playing against the Kings because big body players eat up WCS. Tonight it was Dedmon. WCS will have to get bigger and be able to shoot better or he will find himself buried on some teams depth chart.

Right now I dont see much value in him so I dont see us getting much in a trade. Might as well stick with him and hope he improves.

I realize the season is early but does anyone think one our vets paired with WCS cam get us an unprotected 1st round pick? I'm really thinking about the clippers due to their standing... is it worth the gamble?

Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post
    I realize the season is early but does anyone think one our vets paired with WCS cam get us an unprotected 1st round pick? I'm really thinking about the clippers due to their standing... is it worth the gamble?
    This draft is looking pretty deep, I wouldn't be opposed to it. But I do want to see WCS improve with us