Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    I am not interested in a 2nd round pick. We need to win next year our selves. IF you know this a big if, but it has to be; we show a potential impact free agent that we are ready to make real noise with our young team we may get a star, but we have to leave the money open to have that opportunity. I hope we don't over spend on a multi-year deal in the offseason, if there is a star available fine, but i don't think any would.come here untill we show the young core can win with out an addition of one.

If you are saying 1 year deal for one year deal, i don't understand why either team would do that, it would put both in the same position. No one ia looking for Shumpert to make ANY kind of difference on a team. He only has value because he is expiring. Perfect for a team like us, to hopefully be on the rise.
    Sorry, it was sarcasm. If we traded an expiring for a 2nd rounder and a bum with another year on his contract (so, not expiring), I'd hate it but not be surprised.

I didn't want to create a separate thread for this, but I noticed that Mario Hezonja has been balling lately. Over his last eight games, he's averaging over 16 points and 5 boards and shooting 50% from the floor and 49% from three. I haven't watched any of the games, but maybe things are starting to click for Hezonja. He could be a low risk/high reward pick up in free agency this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I didn't want to create a separate thread for this, but I noticed that Mario Hezonja has been balling lately. Over his last eight games, he's averaging over 16 points and 5 boards and shooting 50% from the floor and 49% from three. I haven't watched any of the games, but maybe things are starting to click for Hezonja. He could be a low risk/high reward pick up in free agency this summer.
    Yep. He shoul be our target.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Vlade already tried to trade for him this year and was unsuccessful, so i am sure he will be all over it in the off season. Yeahhh here we go, an other over paid mediocre player to save the franchise!

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Vlade already tried to trade for him this year and was unsuccessful, so i am sure he will be all over it in the off season. Yeahhh here we go, an other over paid mediocre player to save the franchise!
    Unless he goes on an absolute tear to end the season, I don't think he'll get a very big contract. My best guess would be $4 million per season tops.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011