Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    I believe head-to-head is the first tie-breaker before anything else.
    You are correct. I got it backwards. It is head to head then conference record. My mistake

Never Forget

As bad as the Raiders have been we got a real chance at the playoffs still. The second wildcard is in reach and the division too. We are only two games out of the AFC West with one game left to play against KC that would give us the tie breaker if we win as well as gaining a game on them. Two games behind the wildcard Buffalo with the tie breaker and Jax two wins ahead.

There is almost zero room for error, but the playoffs are still possible. Two wins back no matter how you look at it, but we play KC still the division might be our best chance

The fvck I can't argue when the mother f'er never plays. He's played in what, maybe 2 games this season? His availability percentage is lower than his 37% completion percentage and yet he still gets 100% of his paycheck. We could put iron man legs on Conley and he'd still bust his shins. Fvck Conley. Wasted pick.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

what a great weekend !!

we needed that!

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    The fvck I can't argue when the mother f'er never plays. He's played in what, maybe 2 games this season? His availability percentage is lower than his 37% completion percentage and yet he still gets 100% of his paycheck. We could put iron man legs on Conley and he'd still bust his shins. Fvck Conley. Wasted pick.
    You may be right! McKenzie has missed badly on quite a few of his early round draft picks. He's drafted three injured Def Backs and only one of them has proven to be a good player.

Guys get injured every week. Just our bad luck (and his) that he became injured early. I would be pleasantly surprised if he plays this year. If this continues next year, then I'll be pissed. Has anyone actually seen him walking?
    Just curious....does he have a cast, or is he like walking with some assistance?

Not only have we had poor luck with drafting all these injured defensive backs the last few years. Luani the one that has not been injured and has shown competence and solid play when he has gotten an opportunity. For some reason is being redshirted by our college coaching staff

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Not only have we had poor luck with drafting all these injured defensive backs the last few years. Luani the one that has not been injured and has shown competence and solid play when he has gotten an opportunity. For some reason is being redshirted by our college coaching staff
    That's because he has problems with missed tackles. It was in the scouting report.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevj77 View Post
    As bad as the Raiders have been we got a real chance at the playoffs still. The second wildcard is in reach and the division too. We are only two games out of the AFC West with one game left to play against KC that would give us the tie breaker if we win as well as gaining a game on them. Two games behind the wildcard Buffalo with the tie breaker and Jax two wins ahead.

There is almost zero room for error, but the playoffs are still possible. Two wins back no matter how you look at it, but we play KC still the division might be our best chance
    I just can't get positive about the play off talk, even if we do make the play offs we most certainly will be out of gas and unable to field the effort required to be competitive in the post season.

Not trying to piss on anyone's parade here but I'm definitely in Missouri territory with the Raiders this year, show me....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

GREAT!!! JUST ****ING GREAT!!! HE'S OUT FOR THE SEASON!!!
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...th-shin-injury

Hunter just started a thread for this. Just what is the exact nature of this injury and how did that injury occur? Inquiring minds want to know....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Hunter just started a thread for this. Just what is the exact nature of this injury and how did that injury occur? Inquiring minds want to know....
    Some shin injury that's been dragging on for months.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Some shin injury that's been dragging on for months.
    I don't want to blame anyone but I would like to know two things-

1) What really is the injury

2) How did this injury occur

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    I just can't get positive about the play off talk, even if we do make the play offs we most certainly will be out of gas and unable to field the effort required to be competitive in the post season.

Not trying to piss on anyone's parade here but I'm definitely in Missouri territory with the Raiders this year, show me....
    Not pissing on my parade, I feel the same way, even if we make it to the playoffs, we will lose. unless we are like the 9-7 Giants who went to the SB and won.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456