Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bye Week. Time to refit.

This bye week should be treated as a shortened training camp. The one thing that coaches must work on is our defensive secondary. Cutler had an 81% completion. That just can't happen!

I wanna know why it's taking Conley two years and a day to come back from his so called shin injury. He allowed a 37% completion in college. He must start right now.

The whole defensive backfield must be refitted and the high priced players should be immediately benched. Nelson should sit in favor of Joseph and Melifonwu must become the starting strong safety. Smith is already benched and the way Amerson was playing when healthy calls for him to be benched as well.

McDonald has shown ability. That was an excellent pass defense last night. Carrie is still our slot corner as he is among the ten best in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    This bye week should be treated as a shortened training camp. The one thing that coaches must work on is our defensive secondary. Cutler had an 81% completion. That just can't happen!

I wanna know why it's taking Conley two years and a day to come back from his so called shin injury. He allowed a 37% completion in college. He must start right now.

The whole defensive backfield must be refitted and the high priced players should be immediately benched. Nelson should sit in favor of Joseph and Melifonwu must become the starting strong safety. Smith is already benched and the way Amerson was playing when healthy calls for him to be benched as well.

McDonald has shown ability. That was an excellent pass defense last night. Carrie is still our slot corner as he is among the ten best in the game.

In theory that sounds OK. Problem is we really don't have guys good enough to play, whether it's due to ability or injury.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    In theory that sounds OK. Problem is we really don't have guys good enough to play, whether it's due to ability or injury.
    We need Conley. Plain and simple. No one can ignore the fact that he allowed a 37% completion in college which is excellent compared to our other CBs. We can't just sit back and allow opposing QBs to complete 80% of their passes.

Where is Luani? Did he get caught doing KNJs cooch or something?

Dude should be in the line up hands down.

Our staff as a unit is resistant to change, whether it's the egos or whatever, I'm just not expecting anything but more of the same....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

We need Conley. Plain and simple. No one can ignore the fact that he allowed a 37% completion in college which is excellent compared to our other CBs. We can't just sit back and allow opposing QBs to complete 80% of their passes.
    We need EVERYONE back if were going to contend for that last spot.

OK, I called JDR. He said he'll get right on it!
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Glad we got that settled.....whew! OK what's next?

Allowed 6 completions on 7 targets, 74 yards and a TD.

His excellent pass he broke up last night was PI, that gets called 98% of the time.

Our answer for CB is not on this team, Conley if healthy should lock down one side. We have nobody to clean up the opposite side.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Well done.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

So address concerning issues these 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Allowed 6 completions on 7 targets, 74 yards and a TD.

His excellent pass he broke up last night was PI, that gets called 98% of the time.

Our answer for CB is not on this team, Conley if healthy should lock down one side. We have nobody to clean up the opposite side.
    Then I guess will have to stay with Carrie and then draft another cornerback next year.

Guess we won't be waiting for long. The charade is coming to an end.
    https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...ay-this-season

A pass rush would help our dismal db's.

Would love to hear that they are letting Smith off suspension, he joins our team, And mans down that other pass rush role, that Irvin can't seem to handle this season. That is my bye wish #2

#1 would be Norton role to be demoted to LBs coach. And Pagano gets the DC duties

#3 would be we pick up a corner on the scrap heap, we cut Smith and Amerson, Conley gets healthy and starts

Welcome to a new defense!! Top 5 with these small moves...

Top 5 is a huge stretch. We still have the worst interior dline, and lbs in the nfl. Small moves may help but teams dont go from a 30th ranked defense to top 5 during a bye week lol

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast