Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Team needs

Team needs

The Saints has been playing well, but there's no such thing as a perfect team. We can talk about what the team needs in this thread. This team can continue to compete for years as long as they draft well. I think many units on the team are playing well, so this isn't me complaining about them.

Pass rusher - Blitzes have covered up the fact that Jordan is the only legit pass rusher on the team. Okafor is okay, but I want someone better.

LB - The LBs are as good as we have seen since 2009, but they need some depth. Love to have a good cover LB. I wasn't in love with Anzalone, but I want him to get healthy and see what he can do.

CB - Lattimore is a stud, but depth would be good. Breaux can't be counted on, and I am not sold on Crawley or Williams. Don't use a 1st round pick, but invest at some point.

OT - I love that Peat is basically a back up tackle, but I want a solid, dedicated back up tackle. Armstead is always hurt.

WR - Defenses take Thomas out of games. I think that is holding him back. Ginn is fine in the Devery Henderson role, but another WR is needed. Snead hasn't been right, and I have no idea about Carr.

QB - Love Brees and hope he plays until he's 60, but I want a backup QB who can play. We know the Saints are in trouble if they have to rely on Daniel.

I agree with everything here I think we still need a solid Safety too
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

I like Williams, Vaccaro, Bell, and Bush. Of course, if Vaccaro can't be locked up, that changes a lot.

I think WR had leapt to the top of the list followed by DE and CB (cutting Harris and keeping Moore almost does enough).

I'd rank the needs

1. Safety because of poor play
    2. OL because of injuries
    3. Pass rusher because of the importance of it
    4. WR because of lack of production
    5. CB because of lack of quality depth
    6. QB need a future after Breesy
    7. TE because of lack of production
    8. Waterboy because it's the most important position to the team 😯

Yea the Safeties are on my **** list right now especially when Lattimore and Crawley are out there you are free to make plays and with them out hurt I mean step up and help the CBs out geez man. Is Byrd available lol JK!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

#1: Pass rusher (defense is hanging in there, but they are missing Okafor)
    #2: Slot WR (Snead is not the same, and the team needs one. Thomas has almost become the default slot WR)
    #3: TE (really miss Watson)
    #4: Run-stuffing DT