Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 566
  1. #481
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    17,546
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Saying "democrats don't care bout the victims" because someone walked out of a moment of silence in frustration over lack of legislation, is a purely divisive partisan bull **** comment.
    what was his motive? if he planned that then I have no sympathy in saying he doesn't care.



  2. #482
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    40,820
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what was his motive? if he planned that then I have no sympathy in saying he doesn't care.
    You said "democrats don't care about the victims". You didn't say "looks like Ted Lieu doesn't care".

  3. #483
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    17,546
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You said "democrats don't care about the victims". You didn't say "looks like Ted Lieu doesn't care".
    I have also said that it's more than just this 1 person. it's been a repetitive thing from many on the left.

    as soon as there is news of a shooting without knowing anything other than a reported shooting there are Democrats that jump on that and scream gun control. how can anyone say these people care about the newest victims when their first response is gun control without knowing any details.



  4. #484
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    20,806
    As soon as there is news of a shooting without knowing anything other than a reported shooting there Republicans that jump up and scream "Muslim!". How can anyone say these people care about the newest victims when their first response is radical Islamic terrorism without knowing any details?

  5. #485
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    40,820
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have also said that it's more than just this 1 person. it's been a repetitive thing from many on the left.

    as soon as there is news of a shooting without knowing anything other than a reported shooting there are Democrats that jump on that and scream gun control. how can anyone say these people care about the newest victims when their first response is gun control without knowing any details.
    I believe the argument would be that, if you create responsible gun control that prevents future victims of gun violence, you arguably care MORE about the victims than the people who do nothing.

    Even if you disagree with that in the abstract, I think its at least a reasonable position.

  6. #486
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    17,546
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    As soon as there is news of a shooting without knowing anything other than a reported shooting there Republicans that jump up and scream "Muslim!". How can anyone say these people care about the newest victims when their first response is radical Islamic terrorism without knowing any details?
    prove it.
    we can look at the most recent example of the truck in NY. not only did the driver say Allahu Akbar like these terrorists typically do, he left a note pledging allegiance to ISIS. it wasn't long after it happened that we had details.







    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I believe the argument would be that, if you create responsible gun control that prevents future victims of gun violence, you arguably care MORE about the victims than the people who do nothing.

    Even if you disagree with that in the abstract, I think its at least a reasonable position.
    I could completely agree with that, provided that we have all of the information necessary to talk about. a conversation about a recent shooting without knowing details is meaningless.



  7. #487
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    40,820
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I could completely agree with that, provided that we have all of the information necessary to talk about. a conversation about a recent shooting without knowing details is meaningless.
    Fair enough.

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    20,806
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    prove it.
    we can look at the most recent example of the truck in NY. not only did the driver say Allahu Akbar like these terrorists typically do, he left a note pledging allegiance to ISIS. it wasn't long after it happened that we had details.
    https://www.snopes.com/texas-samir-al-hajeed-sam-hyde/

    Conservatives tried saying the Texas shooter was secretly a Muslim.

    Also, conservative whackjobs (read: infowars) have claimed the Las Vegas shooter was an ISIS convert as well.

    Boom goes the dynamite.

  9. #489
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    77,385
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.snopes.com/texas-samir-al-hajeed-sam-hyde/

    Conservatives tried saying the Texas shooter was secretly a Muslim.

    Also, conservative whackjobs (read: infowars) have claimed the Las Vegas shooter was an ISIS convert as well.

    Boom goes the dynamite.
    Amazing how conservatives rant as loud as can be about Fake News and then do nothing but spread it. It shows how much of a crock of **** Trump's Fake News mantra is.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

  10. #490
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,032
    When your country has so many shootings that you just copy and paste old condolences Tweets, but forget to change the name of where the shooting happened.


  11. #491
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    When your country has so many shootings that you just copy and paste old condolences Tweets, but forget to change the name of where the shooting happened.

    Or it was saved in his drafts and when he got back into the states it posted

  12. #492
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Or it was saved in his drafts and when he got back into the states it posted

  13. #493
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Yes he could have made two drafts or one got stuck and he rewrote it

  14. #494
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yes he could have made two drafts or one got stuck and he rewrote it
    What you’re saying is possible, but with trump you’ve always gotta assume the dumber of the two choices, lol

  15. #495
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    77,385
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What you’re saying is possible, but with trump you’ve always gotta assume the dumber of the two choices, lol
    Trump's razor: the stupidest option is usually right.

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •