Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Saying "democrats don't care bout the victims" because someone walked out of a moment of silence in frustration over lack of legislation, is a purely divisive partisan bull **** comment.
    what was his motive? if he planned that then I have no sympathy in saying he doesn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what was his motive? if he planned that then I have no sympathy in saying he doesn't care.
    You said "democrats don't care about the victims". You didn't say "looks like Ted Lieu doesn't care".

You said "democrats don't care about the victims". You didn't say "looks like Ted Lieu doesn't care".
    I have also said that it's more than just this 1 person. it's been a repetitive thing from many on the left.

as soon as there is news of a shooting without knowing anything other than a reported shooting there are Democrats that jump on that and scream gun control. how can anyone say these people care about the newest victims when their first response is gun control without knowing any details.

As soon as there is news of a shooting without knowing anything other than a reported shooting there Republicans that jump up and scream "Muslim!". How can anyone say these people care about the newest victims when their first response is radical Islamic terrorism without knowing any details?

I have also said that it's more than just this 1 person. it's been a repetitive thing from many on the left.

as soon as there is news of a shooting without knowing anything other than a reported shooting there are Democrats that jump on that and scream gun control. how can anyone say these people care about the newest victims when their first response is gun control without knowing any details.
    I believe the argument would be that, if you create responsible gun control that prevents future victims of gun violence, you arguably care MORE about the victims than the people who do nothing.

Even if you disagree with that in the abstract, I think its at least a reasonable position.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    As soon as there is news of a shooting without knowing anything other than a reported shooting there Republicans that jump up and scream "Muslim!". How can anyone say these people care about the newest victims when their first response is radical Islamic terrorism without knowing any details?
    prove it.
    we can look at the most recent example of the truck in NY. not only did the driver say Allahu Akbar like these terrorists typically do, he left a note pledging allegiance to ISIS. it wasn't long after it happened that we had details.

I believe the argument would be that, if you create responsible gun control that prevents future victims of gun violence, you arguably care MORE about the victims than the people who do nothing.

Even if you disagree with that in the abstract, I think its at least a reasonable position.
    I could completely agree with that, provided that we have all of the information necessary to talk about. a conversation about a recent shooting without knowing details is meaningless.

I could completely agree with that, provided that we have all of the information necessary to talk about. a conversation about a recent shooting without knowing details is meaningless.
    Fair enough.

prove it.
    we can look at the most recent example of the truck in NY. not only did the driver say Allahu Akbar like these terrorists typically do, he left a note pledging allegiance to ISIS. it wasn't long after it happened that we had details.
    https://www.snopes.com/texas-samir-al-hajeed-sam-hyde/

Conservatives tried saying the Texas shooter was secretly a Muslim.

Also, conservative whackjobs (read: infowars) have claimed the Las Vegas shooter was an ISIS convert as well.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.snopes.com/texas-samir-al-hajeed-sam-hyde/

Conservatives tried saying the Texas shooter was secretly a Muslim.

Also, conservative whackjobs (read: infowars) have claimed the Las Vegas shooter was an ISIS convert as well.

Boom goes the dynamite.
    Amazing how conservatives rant as loud as can be about Fake News and then do nothing but spread it. It shows how much of a crock of **** Trump's Fake News mantra is.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

When your country has so many shootings that you just copy and paste old condolences Tweets, but forget to change the name of where the shooting happened.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    When your country has so many shootings that you just copy and paste old condolences Tweets, but forget to change the name of where the shooting happened.

Or it was saved in his drafts and when he got back into the states it posted

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Or it was saved in his drafts and when he got back into the states it posted

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Yes he could have made two drafts or one got stuck and he rewrote it

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yes he could have made two drafts or one got stuck and he rewrote it
    What you’re saying is possible, but with trump you’ve always gotta assume the dumber of the two choices, lol

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What you’re saying is possible, but with trump you’ve always gotta assume the dumber of the two choices, lol
    Trump's razor: the stupidest option is usually right.

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast