Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    How did Winstonís first drive go 🤔
    Run, run, completed pass, undisciplined penalty, blocked punt return for TD.

Oh a 3 and out and now a turnover followed by a long touchdown, obviously these guys are coached up well.

Give me a ****ing break, how many mediocre teams are going to blow us out this year?

Complete garbage.

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

Poor coaching and poor play is obvious.

The number 1 issue with this team which has been an issue for years and years and years is the lack of pass rushers on the outside.

No pass rush = no qb pressure = extended decision making time = tired secondary who can't defend for 8 seconds = easy for any qb including guys like Keenum/Anderson/any other bum to torch us into crisps.

No matter what happens the rest of the year, offseason, with personnel/players.... If this franchise does not draft an edge rusher in the 1st round in 2018 or make a Free Agent splash for a pass rusher in FA I will seriously consider turning off the telly on Sundays when this team plays. It's an absolute embarrassment to expect Gholston/Ayers/Russell to edge rush and put pressure on the QB, an absolute embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    Okay lets say it dosen't. Who in their right mind would want to coach this team when they only have two years to work with. I understand the frustation cause I'm pissed too, but you need to give Koetter another year to see if he can right the ship. I mean did we all forget what him and Winston did last year.
    I agreed with you until now. Koetter is done, he's in over his head and has no clue how to get out, he's completely inept at his job. I would wait until the end of the season to fire him barring a disaster but keeping him just wastes another year.

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

Winston and Evans are So dumb. Whatís awinston doing???? Get off the field and Evans trying to be thug over a small push???? WTH man. Bunch of grown men acting like 3 yea olds that rather get heated than play ball.

Will agree that if HC doesnít do something about this, he deserves heat. Get control of the locker room. Sad that he has to babysit these turds

I want Koetter gone. It goes hand in hand if the players tune you out then you get no heart on the field. Big question is if Licht will return...

At this point is everyone on the bring Gruden back bandwagon??

Bwallstreet... Iíll meet you in the middle (on HC)

Iím not blaming the coach for our record nore do I think firing him would be justified... but with that said, it does look like he has lost the locker room last few weeks and once a coach looses the locker room, itís over. Tampa is one of those teams that no matter what you do, they find a way to lose...

I almost wish they would relocate and do a complete change (easy for me to say as I live in PA anyways) of culture. This obviously wonít happen, but outside of the Super Bowl year, Tampa has been one of the worse teams in the league. Lot of wasted talent on the team right now

Just saw Winston's pregame um...speech. Worried about his mental makeup now.

Man this franchise sucks

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Would be down for that. Team has been **** since he left.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    No thank you. He's been away from football for way to long and as I've said before, nostalgia never works.
    I'm almost willing to bet they give Koetter another year if he brings in an OCand he also need to toughen up training camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    Would be down for that. Team has been **** since he left.
    Team was **** when he was here barring his one good year that we won the Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Team was **** when he was here barring his one good year that we won the Super Bowl
    Plus 3x NFC South Champs. He also had the stern side to him, which I think we are missing. Who would you want?

Guys, enough with the Gruden talk. Do you realize that he's ESPN's highest paid personality? He's making 6.5+ million a year. That doesn't even include all of the Hooters and Corona endorsement deals. He's making bank and doesn't have to put up with all of the stress and ******** that comes with being a head coach. If you're in his shoes, why the hell would you want to come back to rebuild one of the worst teams in all of football? If he ever does get the itch to coach again, I'm sure it will be for a perennial contender that's on the cusp on winning the Super Bowl. Not a team that gets torched by Case Keenum.

The Gruden talk is only going to increase big time after this debacle. We were never this bad under him, he had us as a respectable franchise before the team just got old on him IMO. However the main thing I do worry about with him is that he has been away from the game for so long, how will he adjust? Who is the hot coordinator we'll get if not him? Do we dare reach into college? Well my friends we will know the answers in 8 short weeks.

The Gruden idea is pure fantasy not reality. He was a good in game coach but was a terrible team builder and always tried to get by with sub-par QBs.

Who's next? Bill Parcels? Bill Cowher? The corpse of Walsh or Noll?

IDK who it could be, most didn't know McVay at all and he's possibly Coach Of The Year frontrunner right now. Only hardcore NFL fans knew Pederson or McDermott.

There's former HCs with varying levels of success on both sides of the ball. Don't forget Belichick failed in Cleveland before his great tenure in NE. Guys lile Todd Haley, Jim Schwartz come to mind if we went that road. Could go ST coordinator like Toub, hot college coach, up and coming coordinator like Teryl Austin or others.

Nobody knows

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast