Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    Lol whatever. Blame the HC even though the players choke on Sunday.

    DC needs to be fired or fired soon, but the offensive issues are on the players for sure. Defensive play calling has been extremely weak and is one of the main reasons we are loosing games.
    So if we can't blame the coach because the payers choke then how can we blame the DC? You can't have it both ways. Mike Dmith should be fired and fired soon. As far as Koetter goes he needs to give up play calling and put that into the hands of someone who can put their whole heart into it.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Think what you want, your posts are very revealing and those who understand the game can easily read them.
    Obviously your not one of them lol

    Your to busy blaming HC for bad play even though Winston is one of the worse decision makers this year at QB and has a very inaccurate arm deep.

    All these weapons and Winston gets garbage yards most games. Def is on the DC. If he isnít fired, ya, blame HC for not making the right choice and canning him.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,728
    Take Winston out

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,728
    No way a new HC would draft a new QB, Winston is our guy for next couple years at least. At worst he'll draft one in the mid rounds but thats it.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Take Winston out
    Agreed. If heís hurt, let him sit. Iím also curious to see how the back up does

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    No way a new HC would draft a new QB, Winston is our guy for next couple years at least. At worst he'll draft one in the mid rounds but thats it.
    Did you forget that Schiano drafted Glennon to replace Freeman. Or when Lovie brought in McCown to take over for Glennon. I'm telling you, if you fire Koetter you **** up Winston for sure.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    822
    Hate watching halftime highlights for other games and seeing all these QBs hitting open deep passes and knowing Winston canít to save this team.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    Did you forget that Schiano drafted Glennon to replace Freeman. Or when Lovie brought in McCown to take over for Glennon. I'm telling you, if you fire Koetter you **** up Winston for sure.
    I still doubt he is replaced unless he misses games and the back up lights up the scoreboard

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    I still doubt he is replaced unless he misses games and the back up lights up the scoreboard
    Maybe. But it opens up the possibility with Koetter being fired.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    822
    Take care of the ball Fitz

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,177
    Run, run, incomplete pass, punt. All Winston's fault.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    Maybe. But it opens up the possibility with Koetter being fired.
    No it doesn't. Josh Freeman and Mike Glennon aren't half as talented as Winston.

    Jameis is the franchise. Winston and Evans are untouchable.

    The new coach we have next season will be 100% on board with Winston or wouldn't have been hired.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Run, run, incomplete pass, punt. All Winston's fault.
    How did Winstonís first drive go 🤔

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    822
    Worst Def in the league 🤢

    Hope we donít spend a single draft pick on Offense this year outside of maybe an OL

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    No it doesn't. Josh Freeman and Mike Glennon aren't half as talented as Winston.

    Jameis is the franchise. Winston and Evans are untouchable.

    The new coach we have next season will be 100% on board with Winston or wouldn't have been hired.
    Okay lets say it dosen't. Who in their right mind would want to coach this team when they only have two years to work with. I understand the frustation cause I'm pissed too, but you need to give Koetter another year to see if he can right the ship. I mean did we all forget what him and Winston did last year.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •