Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Week 9: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-5) At New Orleans Saints (5-2)

Game Day Thread

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

Not sure how much Iíll be watching. Might take a nap first and then wake up to the score.

Need a win or two before I can get excited for these players again...

This defense is ridiculous, our defensive ends, safeties and cornerbacks are not good.

The misuse of personnel, ******** players starting over superior players, bad rotations.

Evans and Conte are not good and continue to get trotted out there with Tandy and Ward sitting there.

Poor decision by Winston. Clean pocket and he checks it down short...

And now a block punt after a penalty... Buccaneer football

Penalty by Davante Bond, team discipline issues, leads to a blocked punt returned for a TD, special teams disaster.

But please keep telling me what a great Head Coach Dirk Koetter.

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

Sure, blame the coach when players suck and have no heart

Winston needs to wake up before he throws more picks

Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    Sure, blame the coach when players suck and have no heart
    Do you know anything about football? What the flying **** do you think Dirk Koetter's job is? It's like you seriously do not understand the responsibilities of a Head coach

Lol whatever. Blame the HC even though the players choke on Sunday.

DC needs to be fired or fired soon, but the offensive issues are on the players for sure. Defensive play calling has been extremely weak and is one of the main reasons we are loosing games.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Do you know anything about football? What the flying **** do you think Dirk Koetter's job is? It's like you seriously do not understand the responsibilities of a Head coach
    If you fire Koetter you open up the possibility of a new coach drafting his own franchise QB, which would mean all this time spent on Winston was for nothing. I hope you are not calling for his head like some other fans.

Lol whatever. Blame the HC even though the players choke on Sunday.

DC needs to be fired or fired soon, but the offensive issues are on the players for sure. Defensive play calling has been extremely weak and is one of the main reasons we are loosing games.
    The defensive issues are on the head coach as are the offensive issues and special teams issues. He's not the offensive coordinator, he's the goddamn head coach.

His job is to have every single player on the team prepared to go out there and do their job. This is one of the worst prepared teams I've seen since Raheem Morris was here. The DC you want to scapegoat was hand picked by Dirk Koetter to bring his defensive identity to this football team.

I really can't imagine what the **** a person must be thinking to believe the head coach of a 2-5 team that has one of the worst defenses in the league, leads the league in FGS/XPs missed, has one of the worst rushing offenses in the league, is one of the most penalized teams in the league and is having mental breakdowns game after game is doing a good job.

Newsflash buddy, he's doing a **** job as HC, the job is too big for him, he will be fired this year and never be a NFL HC ever again.

how much blame is on Winston? Donít think you have ever bad mouthed him yet he is easily one of the biggest reasons our offense isnít clicking this year.

HC is the one being a scapegoat for these hearltless bums.

how much blame is on Winston? Donít think you have ever bad mouthed him yet he is easily one of the biggest reasons our offense isnít clicking this year.

HC is the one being a scapegoat for these hearltless bums.
    Think what you want, your posts are very revealing and those who understand the game can easily read them.

Koetter for COTY

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast