Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 43 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 2039
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,669
    A home run isn't always needed to win a game, sure they're cool and if you hit one your team is more likely to win the game. But sometimes a single is all you need.

    Lakers are going for the home run this summer, but like in real baseball when a hitter is going for the home run he leaves himself more susceptible to striking out. That's what I'm worried about this summer.

    I'm worried that when free agency starts and we make our pitch to both LBJ & PG we will then have to wait for them to finish their free agency tour (we know they both are gonna have one). And while Magic and Pelinka are waiting around with their dicks in hand all the other key free agents agree to go elsewhere. If we don't hit the home run with either PG or LBJ we're gonna strike out completely.

    Have to do it all over again in 2019.

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,305
    ^^^ still the most likely scenario. In which time randle will prolly be offered close to a max and we will wait out the 3 days to match and lose him and then have all that space for no one. We'll have to settle for salary dump trades or 1 year high money deals to guys like IT.

    Kinda sucks to think about but its a high chance of happening.

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,669
    Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    ^^^ still the most likely scenario. In which time randle will prolly be offered close to a max and we will wait out the 3 days to match and lose him and then have all that space for no one. We'll have to settle for salary dump trades or 1 year high money deals to guys like IT.

    Kinda sucks to think about but its a high chance of happening.
    Well we've gone to far down this road this season to turn back now. We got to see this one all the way through. And honestly, if we strike out in free agency with PG it's really not gonna bother me that much cause he was never a for sure thing. Always has been only a chance. What would bother me though are the for sures the FO let pass cause of their unwillingness to take on salary.

    Pretty much, "A bird in the hand or two in the bush" kinda deal.

    Just got to wait till summer to see what happens. If a whole lot of nothing then when does the FO start being held accountable for deals not done.

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Where my wife tells me
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    WS42, what did they tell you? keep your hands to yourself young man, I donít want you getting back into trouble. What was it they used to call you? The Booty Bandit?
    That depends on the quality of the Booty.


    Cupcake, Jimmy, and Chazz

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Where my wife tells me
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    ^^^ still the most likely scenario. In which time randle will prolly be offered close to a max and we will wait out the 3 days to match and lose him and then have all that space for no one. We'll have to settle for salary dump trades or 1 year high money deals to guys like IT.

    Kinda sucks to think about but its a high chance of happening.
    It's definitely going to be interesting how our newbie front office is going to handle this offseason. So far they have surprised me. Lebron has done that crap before. I don't think Magic is going to take crap from Lebron. I just have a feeling that our FO knows something that we don't. At least I hope.


    Cupcake, Jimmy, and Chazz

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,508
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Well we've gone to far down this road this season to turn back now. We got to see this one all the way through. And honestly, if we strike out in free agency with PG it's really not gonna bother me that much cause he was never a for sure thing. Always has been only a chance. What would bother me though are the for sures the FO let pass cause of their unwillingness to take on salary.

    Pretty much, "A bird in the hand or two in the bush" kinda deal.

    Just got to wait till summer to see what happens. If a whole lot of nothing then when does the FO start being held accountable for deals not done.
    I thought you've been saying PG is a sure thing this whole time?

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,305
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Well we've gone to far down this road this season to turn back now. We got to see this one all the way through. And honestly, if we strike out in free agency with PG it's really not gonna bother me that much cause he was never a for sure thing. Always has been only a chance. What would bother me though are the for sures the FO let pass cause of their unwillingness to take on salary.

    Pretty much, "A bird in the hand or two in the bush" kinda deal.

    Just got to wait till summer to see what happens. If a whole lot of nothing then when does the FO start being held accountable for deals not done.
    Yeah they've tried to walk us back away from the edge startin a week or so before the deadline and talks about 2019 free agents and our own etc but 100% they are gonna go hard after bron n george . And honestly if they do they see what's up w boogie. I almost guarantee it. They'll figure out the moneys.

    But unless they know things we don't its kinda a dumb plan. We dont have a star to attract other stars w. Pretty much ever since celts big 3 stars have only gone to teams w stars in free agency.

    I'll enjoy the ride w our young guns til then but i honestly expect us to whiff and have a pretty similar roster next season just maybe am extra albatross contract or 2 lol

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,305
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    I thought you've been saying PG is a sure thing this whole time?
    Idt anyone outside of ESPN is sayin its a sure thing and they only doin so for click bait and chit.

    I mean hes basically got maybe 3 realistic off season destinations

    OKC
    LAL
    Land

    That's it. I'll eat my shorts if hes anywhere else. So theres hes a sure thing as a possibility to come Here, ya.

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    30,835
    Land? Or water?

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    30,835
    Heís loving that RWB dick.

  11. #641
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,305
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Land? Or water?
    Lol. Pretty much. My bet is still okc. Ling shot sign n trade w celevand (If bron decides to stay there you know He tryna get more help, He always needs more help)

    LA is home but idk if he really wanna leave russ.

  12. #642
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    30,835
    I donít get the thought process of playing in sorry *** Oklahoma just to get eliminated in round 2? Or never passing further than the WCF. If he stays and signs the max, thereís no way that team is ever truly competing and your stupid *** was duped into slobbin on RWB dick for 5years.


    If he comes to LAL, hey guess what, still not good enough to pass the WCF but hey, youíre the man on this team. With you on the Lakers roster it would be much better than The Thunder roster w/o you, because no one is going to willing sign in OKC as a FA. You play an a up tempo fast pace everyone eats offense, so you will never have to be the man man. With so many young scorers it would be easy to make the playoffs and lots of fun to watch. Iím not going to make the case how much better your life and your kids lives would be in LA, where your family and friends live. Where you can thrive as the face of the franchise and make tons of endorsement money/business opportunity.

    Paul George would be a short sighted fool to stay in OKC. Got to look at the big picture PG, thereís plenty of other dicks in LA for you to get attached too.
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 02-13-2018 at 01:05 PM.

  13. #643
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Where my wife tells me
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I donít get the thought process of playing in sorry *** Oklahoma just to get eliminated in round 2? Or never passing further than the WCF. If he stays and signs the max, thereís no way that team is ever truly competing and your stupid *** was duped into slobbin on RWB dick for 5years.


    If he comes to LAL, hey guess what, still not good enough to pass the WCF but hey, youíre the man on this team. With you on the Lakers roster it would be much better than The Thunder roster w/o you, because no one is going to willing sign in OKC as a FA. You play an a up tempo fast pace everyone eats offense, so you will never have to be the man man. With so many young scorers it would be easy to make the playoffs and lots of fun to watch. Iím not going to make the case how much better your life and your kids lives would be in LA, where your family and friends live. Where you can thrive as the face of the franchise and make tons of endorsement money/business opportunity.

    Paul George would be a short sighted fool to stay in OKC. Got to look at the big picture PG, thereís plenty of other dicks in LA for you to get attached too.
    PG grew up in Palmdale. That place is a crap hole. Not much different than OKC. My wife worked in Palmdale for 6 months and she told me that half the people there had teeth missing. And don't even get me started about Wal Mart.


    Cupcake, Jimmy, and Chazz

  14. #644
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    17,397
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    PG grew up in Palmdale. That place is a crap hole. Not much different than OKC. My wife worked in Palmdale for 6 months and she told me that half the people there had teeth missing. And don't even get me started about Wal Mart.
    That's where I grew up too. But hey, us toothless people give the best blow jobs.. Jus saying..

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  15. #645
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    30,835
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    That's where I grew up too. But hey, us toothless people give the best blow jobs.. Jus saying..

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Thatís why JayDubb is my Best friend!

Page 43 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •