Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 120 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 1950
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Same here man but i'm only thinking like a GM, as a die hard Laker fan I do not want this guy on my team, but lets face it all we want is a championship no matter who's on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Same here man but i'm only thinking like a GM, as a die hard Laker fan I do not want this guy on my team, but lets face it all we want is a championship no matter who's on the team.
    It'd be a gms dream to land LeBron tbh. He helps most teams compete for around 2 years, and he's also a gold mine.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Very interesting that Boogie Cousins unfollowed the Pelicans on Instagram and then admitted to it after a fan confronted him about it online. lol. I would certainly entertain signing him for a deep discount 1 year deal to prove he is healthy again especially if we are losing Randle should they spend that money on Lebron and PG13

After unfollowing the Pelicans on Instagram, Cousins proceeded to follow Isaiah Thomas, Paul George, and Julius Randle.

https://www.12up.com/posts/6062220-d...partners/36340

I wasn't a fan of signing DMC even before his injury or re-signing Isaiah Thomas but if I had a choice between them 2 and LBJ, I'll take Thomas & DMC. I know the FO isn't gonna tear down the whole team to appease these two.

Wondering how the money is gonna work out. Probably gonna see a waive and stretch of Deng. Doesn't really matter if we sign a few long term deals cause we won't have cap either way. Unless both DMC & IT take 1 year prove it deals.

If this were to happen there will be a suicide watch on both G1 & Vinyl....

Lol just ****ing with you guys, no need to get hurt feelings

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I wasn't a fan of signing DMC even before his injury or re-signing Isaiah Thomas but if I had a choice between them 2 and LBJ, I'll take Thomas & DMC. I know the FO isn't gonna tear down the whole team to appease these two.

Wondering how the money is gonna work out. Probably gonna see a waive and stretch of Deng. Doesn't really matter if we sign a few long term deals cause we won't have cap either way. Unless both DMC & IT take 1 year prove it deals.
    That would be insane. Lakers land both PG13 and Lebron while waiving Deng. DMC takes a significant discount to play for LA and I believe LA could still exceed the cap to resign IT and Lopez since we have his bird rights. If anything it would be highly entertaining to watch but IT and DMC are strong personalities. Not sure LBJ would want part of that especially IT. However, not like Nance and Clarkson are any good on the Cavs right now anyways so...maybe he wouldn't mind playing with a healthy IT again lol.

Lonzo/IT
    PG13/Hart
    LBJ/ Kuzma
    Ingram/Kuzma/Zubac
    Cousins/Lopez/Bryant

lmao!

Would love 1 year prove it deals for both of them too, as much cap flexibility as we can keep moving forward would be excellent. Whatever the FO does this summer, Iíll 100% back it up and continues watching every game. Love this team, especially this years Baby Lakers, that was a lot of fun this year and now I look forward to the growth.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    "They're screwed," a prominent agent told B/R on Tuesday night.

The best the Cavs can hope for is that James can find it within himself to pull the team out of this hole, complete an eighth consecutive trip to the Finals and then fail to find the free-agent options as appealing as he may have hoped.

"He's not going to the Lakers, because they know they can get Kawhi [Leonard] next summer," the agent said. "If I'm the Sixers, I have to think about what it means to bring in LeBron and take the ball out of Ben Simmons' hands. Simmons is useless when he's not controlling the ball. Is LeBron going to give up the ball?"
    bleacherreport.com/articles/2776257-when-lebron-leaves-at-this-rate-why-would-lebron-james-stay-in-cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoh View Post
    After unfollowing the Pelicans on Instagram, Cousins proceeded to follow Isaiah Thomas, Paul George, and Julius Randle.

https://www.12up.com/posts/6062220-d...partners/36340
    Kawhi's sister runs his fan page and it liked Kareem and Magic posts recently.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

I just pray to god that when the smoke clears, we come out ahead...

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Would love 1 year prove it deals for both of them too, as much cap flexibility as we can keep moving forward would be excellent. Whatever the FO does this summer, Iíll 100% back it up and continues watching every game. Love this team, especially this years Baby Lakers, that was a lot of fun this year and now I look forward to the growth.
    I think Lebron would be insulted by this, but an option could be PG, Randle long-term and Lebron on a 1 year deal. Essentially we try to have our cake and eat it too. If Kawhi's health clears up, balls out and then makes it clear he wants to be a Laker, we can simply sign him in the offseason. 10 years as a top 4 team contending with Kawhi > 1-5 years contending with Lebron. If Kawhi's health issues remain, or Spurs offer supermax or he shows interest in other teams, sign Lebron again.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

If we play our cards right the 2020's will be a repeat of the 80's where the Lakers and Celtics dominate and the rivalry renews. That would be crazy exciting.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    If we play our cards right the 2020's will be a repeat of the 80's where the Lakers and Celtics dominate and the rivalry renews. That would be crazy exciting.
    At the very least they need to get PG13 in a Lakers uniform asap. He has wanted to play for the Lakers forever and tbh OKC is not going anywhere anytime soon so it should be a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    "aaaavvvveeeeeeee mmmmmaaaaarrrrriiiiiaaaaa" lol.