Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 119 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1950
  1. #1771
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    7,917
    Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Honestly missing out this year could be a very disappointing (in the moment) blessing in disguise.

    We miss out this year and 2019 steal klay and kawhi and flip some youngins for AD.

    Team w those 3+ball dishin to em all would be filthy on both ends.

    Hey I like to dream big 🤣🤣🤣
    Totally agree with you. Won't be the end of the world if we don't sign PG13 this year. Bloated 1 year contracts for maybe Ariza and Redick, re-sign Randle then give the remainder to BLO solves the problem.

    Another year of development for the young core + the two new rookies.

    Lopez/Metu47 (Zu/TB)
    Randle/Kuzma (Frye)
    Ingram/Ariza
    Redick/Hart
    Ball/Brunson25 (Caruso)

    Starting SG position gets a downgrade in defense but a huge plus in 3pt. The entire bench get a huge upgrade also if we could get Ariza and those two rooks.

  2. #1772
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    17,320
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I know they will never say it out loud but I'm sure the Warriors execs are really hoping Klay "doesn't" make an all NBA team this season. That would qualify him for the supermax.

    Who votes for the all NBA teams? If it's NBA execs, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Klay makes an all NBA team. If they're trying to figure out a way to break up this team that could be a major step in doing so.
    Exactly what I was saying in another thread

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  3. #1773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    12,073
    From the All NBA wiki page:

    - "The voting is conducted by a panel of sportswriters and broadcasters throughout the United States and Canada."

  4. #1774
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    17,320
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    From the All NBA wiki page:

    - "The voting is conducted by a panel of sportswriters and broadcasters throughout the United States and Canada."
    I write about sports on here, I should get a vote.. Shiiit

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  5. #1775
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,238
    45 days left until FA ugh

  6. #1776
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,626
    [QUOTE=KobeOwnSU;32345635]From the All NBA wiki page:

    - "The voting is conducted by a panel of sportswriters and broadcasters throughout the United States and Canada."[QUOTE]

    Thanks, I kinda already knew just didn't have time (and also just didn't want to) look it up this morning. Always hear them say on SportsReporters how they got votes.

    But like I said, I'm sure the Warriors execs are quietly hoping Klay "doesn't" make an all NBA team.

  7. #1777
    Aust's Avatar
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    28,479
    Sounds more and more like Klay will resign.

    Options
    2018: PG, don't want Lebron at his age, Cousins is too risky
    2019: Klay(likely not available) Kawhi and Butler
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

    HOLY ****



  8. #1778
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Sounds more and more like Klay will resign.

    Options
    2018: PG, don't want Lebron at his age, Cousins is too risky
    2019: Klay(likely not available) Kawhi and Butler
    No to Cousins for now (he might re-sign on a 1-2 year deal then hit FA again) and No to Butler (he's overrated IMO). Klay and LeBron will stay with their team (or LeBron goes to PHI, but will stay in the East) So realistically our only options are PG (who just had surgery hmm) and KL (who is coming off a weird injury hmm). TBH idc if we don't get anyone, we can wait for KL next offseason and see if he is truly healthy and then in 2020 go after Giannis and AD! Also guys like Beal, McCollum, Lillard, Gobert, Oladipo will be available in 2020.

  9. #1779
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    No to Cousins for now (he might re-sign on a 1-2 year deal then hit FA again) and No to Butler (he's overrated IMO). Klay and LeBron will stay with their team (or LeBron goes to PHI, but will stay in the East) So realistically our only options are PG (who just had surgery hmm) and KL (who is coming off a weird injury hmm). TBH idc if we don't get anyone, we can wait for KL next offseason and see if he is truly healthy and then in 2020 go after Giannis and AD! Also guys like Beal, McCollum, Lillard, Gobert, Oladipo will be available in 2020.
    I donít think anyone you mentioned at the bottom will happen.

    More and more Iím realizing - i think itís gonna be PG and then the boys. For all you know, this could be Boston 2.0. The lakers have essentially the same type of players as Boston does. Pg could be the kyrie (granted, heís hurt) and then the rest of the kids could very well end up being like Tatum, jaylen, rozier, etc. they have almost the same exact time in the league as Bostonís guys anyway.

    GSW canít run like this forever. Sign PG, re-up Randle and then wait for Klay/Kawhi.

  10. #1780
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,238
    Quote Originally Posted by shauneazy View Post
    I donít think anyone you mentioned at the bottom will happen.

    More and more Iím realizing - i think itís gonna be PG and then the boys. For all you know, this could be Boston 2.0. The lakers have essentially the same type of players as Boston does. Pg could be the kyrie (granted, heís hurt) and then the rest of the kids could very well end up being like Tatum, jaylen, rozier, etc. they have almost the same exact time in the league as Bostonís guys anyway.

    GSW canít run like this forever. Sign PG, re-up Randle and then wait for Klay/Kawhi.
    Boston's current style wont win them the championship, maybe with kyrie and heyward thats why we need 2 superstars to go with our young core, so PG and LeBron/Leonard might be what happens since im sure our FO won't have enough patience to wait until 2020 unless we strike out on 2-3 of those guys.

  11. #1781
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    7,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Sounds more and more like Klay will resign.

    Options
    2018: PG, don't want Lebron at his age, Cousins is too risky
    2019: Klay(likely not available) Kawhi and Butler
    How so? paycut?

    Among the players on your fa list... I think only George/Klay/Kawhi can actually make a difference.

    The fear is that Lebron now becomes a part of the Lakers/Celtics rivalry. He gets eliminated by the Boston boys and the Baby Lakers next year.

    Hopefully he joins either the Sixers though. Revenge playoff series Sixers/Celtics.
    Last edited by Mave1002; 05-15-2018 at 11:10 PM.

  12. #1782
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Boston's current style wont win them the championship, maybe with kyrie and heyward thats why we need 2 superstars to go with our young core, so PG and LeBron/Leonard might be what happens since im sure our FO won't have enough patience to wait until 2020 unless we strike out on 2-3 of those guys.
    Thatís fair. But their approach is nasty. More luck than anything? Sure. But thereís absolutely no reason Kuzma, Hart, Lonzo, Randle and BI arenít watching saying why canít that be us. Add in PG. top 4 seed easy.

  13. #1783
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,238
    Quote Originally Posted by shauneazy View Post
    Thatís fair. But their approach is nasty. More luck than anything? Sure. But thereís absolutely no reason Kuzma, Hart, Lonzo, Randle and BI arenít watching saying why canít that be us. Add in PG. top 4 seed easy.
    If we were in the East anything is possible. But we unfortunately are in the powerhouse West so until we get at least two superstars we wont get to see the Finals.

  14. #1784
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    9,115
    I donít want Lebron..

  15. #1785
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,238
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I donít want Lebron..
    Same here man but i'm only thinking like a GM, as a die hard Laker fan I do not want this guy on my team, but lets face it all we want is a championship no matter who's on the team.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •