@

7:00PM

@

8:00PM

@

@

9:00PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday November 5th, 2017

@

3:00PM

@

3:30PM

@

6:00PM

@

6:00PM

@

@

@

7:30PM

@

@

9:00PM

@

9:30PM
    Last edited by kdspurman; 11-04-2017 at 06:25 PM.

11/4 & 11/5 NBA Game Thread

Good matchups for today especially the Nugs vs my Dubs!

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

What is going on? Zaza is outplaying Jokic?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Had a really bad feeling the Nuggets would get smoked this time around by the Warriors. Warriors wanted revenge from last season. Also, I just don't like the team they've assembled. They're worse than last year. I also really don't like the guard play. Wilson Chandler is also garbage.

The Nuggets are not engaged in this game.

Relatively quiet game from the MVP. But 22 and 11 on 5-10 from 3 and a +44 will do the trick.

Yikes. 5 post in a GT; no worries Lakers play today, this will be a few pages after tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yikes. 5 post in a GT; no worries Lakers play today, this will be a few pages after tonight.
    Yep, Lakers are entertaining to watch. Ball is a special talent.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Yep, Lakers are entertaining to watch. Ball is a special talent.
    Very entertaining basketball, they’re kids but these Baby Lakers will be legit in a few years. Just saying the Hype is back and lots of casual fans are back and the millions and millions of Die hard Lakers fans are pumped. It’s beautiful, still got a long way but you can see it growing. Wonder if they can nab a All-Star-Vet FA(‘s)to mix in with the kiddos.

Love sucks so bad, man.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Very entertaining basketball, they’re kids but these Baby Lakers will be legit in a few years. Just saying the Hype is back and lots of casual fans are back and the millions and millions of Die hard Lakers fans are pumped. It’s beautiful, still got a long way but you can see it growing. Wonder if they can nab a All-Star-Vet FA(‘s)to mix in with the kiddos.
    yeah, I can't wait. NBA is much better when the Lakers are contending.

Btw, Cavs are playing fantastic defense. Hawks are just hitting some tough shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Love sucks so bad, man.
    He’s the best +\- starter on the team today, usually the 2nd best,lol. You want to talk about terrible? Rose has been terrible.

Wolves tonight, that’ll get some posts from me at least.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast