Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

GT: Pistons vs Kings

This should be a blowout, but they did lose to the Lakers so who knows.

If Drummond's free throws are for real along with his improved defense, we could have a legit top 20 player on our hands. He just needs to do it on a night-to-night basis to be taken seriously.

And loving the defense on the wings with Bradley and SJ. Old school Pistons feel to it. It's even rubbing off on Jackson because I've never seen the level of defense he's put on the floor this season until now.

Btw, I'd love to get Eric Bledsoe. I don't know how they would work it out, but a backcourt of Bledsoe/Bradley would be amazing defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Btw, I'd love to get Eric Bledsoe. I don't know how they would work it out, but a backcourt of Bledsoe/Bradley would be amazing defensively.
    I was saying the same thing to a friend the other day. Apparently if we wanna get in on that we need to move Reggie to a third team and add extra picks and/or Ellenson/Stanley etc. Kinda worried about giving up that much for a marginal upgrade though tbh

also Go Pistons!

Drummond looks as engaged as I have seen him in a while. It feels like he is finally taking the next step to being a force at the center position, outside of just rebounding.

Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    ehhh it's a wash. Eric is better defensively but Reggie has been alright on defense this year. i like Reggie on the offensive side better too

#QWiNNING