Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Week 9: Dallas Cowboys (4-3) vs Kansas City Chiefs (6-2)

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys VS Kansas City Chiefs
    11/5/2017 4:25 PM EST
    AT&T Stadium
    Last edited by Mamba42; 11-04-2017 at 01:45 PM.

Tony Romo comes back to Arlington and calls his first Cowboys game. I'm probably just as excited about that as I am for the actual game.

For the game, I think we'll win. Chiefs got back on track beating the Broncos last week but they have been on a downward trend from their 5-0 start.

PREDICTION: Cowboys, 34-28

Also, this game marks our second straight nationally televised game. That will continue all the way until week 17 lol.

We get to see what Switzer can do, he should be playing with Beasley in concussion protocol. I'm looking forward to Tony calling the game also. He seems to tell what play is being run by both the O and D before the play is run. We need to win this game and keep up with the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    We get to see what Switzer can do, he should be playing with Beasley in concussion protocol. I'm looking forward to Tony calling the game also. He seems to tell what play is being run by both the O and D before the play is run. We need to win this game and keep up with the Eagles.
    Has Beas not been cleared to play yet? I thought he was going to based on all indications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Beaselys been cleared. He will play.

Are you ready for some football?? You guys see the ESPN article where the players associated are trying to reduce Zekes suspension....
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Tony Romo comes back to Arlington and calls his first Cowboys game. I'm probably just as excited about that as I am for the actual game.

For the game, I think we'll win. Chiefs got back on track beating the Broncos last week but they have been on a downward trend from their 5-0 start.

PREDICTION: Cowboys, 34-28
    Agreed - at least on the Tony Romo part. Although it is on Danish TV I might have to stream the game because I want to hear Romo call it.

As for the game I don't know what to expect. If I am not mistaken we haven't beaten a team with a winning record this year. Will anybody be posting during the game or will it be as dead in here as it has been lately?

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Beaselys been cleared. He will play.
    Yea Beasleyís been cleared and will play today. Not that they will actually throw him the ball very much but heíll be out there.

Iím also anxious to hear Romo calling this game. Iíve been extremely impressed with how heís done. Will be interesting to see if he is critical of the Cowboys.

As for the game itself. The Chiefs have the 40th ranked run defense. That doesnít bode well for them. On the other side of the ball Iím concerned about Alex Smithís ability to move around and throw on the run. Also Hunt is a beast and is very good at catching passes out of the backfield. They have an MVP candidate and a ROY candidate. This game could come down to who has the ball last.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Agreed - at least on the Tony Romo part. Although it is on Danish TV I might have to stream the game because I want to hear Romo call it.

As for the game I don't know what to expect. If I am not mistaken we haven't beaten a team with a winning record this year. Will anybody be posting during the game or will it be as dead in here as it has been lately?
    Romo has improved on air. He sounded over eager in his first broadcast but has eased into a natural style. Romo's aw shucks easy style is easier to listen to than pbil simms grating rude style.

Chief will be a big test. They have looked explosive in every game ive seen including their losses and ive seen all of them. The Chiefs are vulnerable to the run. The return of irving and lawrence has made a difference. Now opposing qbs are running for their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Yea Beasleyís been cleared and will play today. Not that they will actually throw him the ball very much but heíll be out there.

Iím also anxious to hear Romo calling this game. Iíve been extremely impressed with how heís done. Will be interesting to see if he is critical of the Cowboys.

As for the game itself. The Chiefs have the 40th ranked run defense. That doesnít bode well for them. On the other side of the ball Iím concerned about Alex Smithís ability to move around and throw on the run. Also Hunt is a beast and is very good at catching passes out of the backfield. They have an MVP candidate and a ROY candidate. This game could come down to who has the ball last.
    Romo has looked more comfortable since his first game. He is so much better than pbil simms who i felt came off rude and unlikeable. Insults are part of phil simms schtick but they are not that funny. Also romo seems very knowledgeable. I guess quarterbacks and coaches are good at analyzing on air.

Its funny i hadn't read your post yet when i replied to binbaum so i guess you also noticed the chiefs shaky run defense. Losing eric berry makes a big difference. I think it will be on which team can play to their strengths more. When we can pound it down their throats we are able to dictate the style. Plus it allows david irving and dlawrence to pin their ears back and go after the qb. I noticed that we've been more deceptive with making them guess if we're going to pass with dak and its kept defenses from just focusing on the run. Of course there's also the x factor of turnovers. Rams are one of the hottest teams in the league and we basically gave away that game with the switzer fumble.

With the Eagles win this is pretty much a must win game.

Beasley, welcome back

End of the 1st and the offense looks really good! A couple of mistakes but overall their able to do what they want against the KC defense. TWill looks dialed in. The defense has had its moments too. Theyíre getting pressure but the need to get Smith on the ground. Doing a good job against Hunt so far. And there is not reason Woods should not be in the game over Heath.

Yeah big td to him. Defense looks OK today so far

Reporter: What happened Dak?

Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast