Sat. 11 vs. Edmonton Oilers 1:00 PM ET
    Wed. 15 at Chicago Blackhawks 8:00 PM ET
    Fri. 17 at Columbus Blue Jackets 7:00 PM ET
    Sun. 19 vs. Ottawa Senators 7:00 PM ET
    Wed. 22 at Carolina Hurricanes 7:00 PM ET
    Fri. 24 vs. Detroit Red Wings 7:00 PM ET
    Sun. 26 vs. Vancouver Canucks 2:00 PM ET
    Tue. 28 vs. Florida Panthers 7:00 PM ET
    Last edited by Mr.Wiskers; 11-03-2017 at 06:49 PM.

After practice AV made the comment that Carey may be inserted into he lineup, I’m assuming for DD. But this is AV so it may be Nieves.

I'm not enamoured with Carey either. I saw that jokinen in Edmonton is available. Not sure what his salary is but I assume it's low but could we get him for say Tambellini? Because Tambellini never gets a chance here anyway. He'd be an upgrade over Desharnais.

Chytil has 3-6-9 in 6 gms and is a +5
    Tambellini is 5-1-6 in 10 gms and is a -5
    Lettieri is 3-2-5 in 9 gms and is a +4

Give me any of them over DD and Carey.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiskers View Post
    Chytil has 3-6-9 in 6 gms and is a +5
    Tambellini is 5-1-6 in 10 gms and is a -5
    Lettieri is 3-2-5 in 9 gms and is a +4

Give me any of them over DD and Carey.
    Tambellini never gets a chance not sure what's up with that.

That’s why I said if we fire AV it should be McCambridge who gets the job, he’s the head coach in Hartford and knows the players. He would know first hand who should be here playing.

McCambridge is an unknown to me. If he's a good coach I'd be for it. It's too bad they couldn't have gotten a guy like Paul MacLean to run the Wolf pack under the condition he'd be head coach within 3 years. If you look at the current sens they have MacLean all over them, the Turris signing was all him and he gives young players more rope than most. I think if we are going in a new direction he should be top of the list as he is more of a Babcock/Quenville style coach.

If you’re thinking long term HC, I think JJ Daignault should be the guy.

I think regardless of if AV stays or goes or whomever takes over we are still in the same boat. We need a 2nd line center and at least 2 defensemen if we are gonna be serious contenders for the cup.

For me—for me, despite what the media says about Holden being on the 1st pair with McD, does not impress me. Kampfer has played admirably but I just don’t see him as an everyday player. We can bring up ADA to take 1spot. I would hope that Pionk could take the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiskers View Post
    I think regardless of if AV stays or goes or whomever takes over we are still in the same boat. We need a 2nd line center and at least 2 defensemen if we are gonna be serious contenders for the cup.

For me—for me, despite what the media says about Holden being on the 1st pair with McD, does not impress me. Kampfer has played admirably but I just don’t see him as an everyday player. We can bring up ADA to take 1spot. I would hope that Pionk could take the other.
    I still think atleast 2 of Chytl Ada and Pionk will all be up by the half way point. I believe they are seasoning them in the ahl and hoping we can keep the water out until they are ready. At which point we can move 2 of Holden Kampfer and Smith for picks. That would be ideal.

4:52PM: Boo Nieves will miss tonight's game against the Panthers with the flu. (NYR)

It was believed that David Desharnais was going to be scratched and that Paul Carey would replace him in the lineup. It appears as if both Desharnais and Carey will play tonight.
    ——
    Can I call BS.

BSI: From your mouth to God ears.

I would surely like to move Holden, Smith, Carey, and DD. Whether thru trades or just releasing them if we can’t get anything of value for them.

I’d be happy to see Chytil, ADA and either Graves or Pionk up here. That would just leave us with 1bench spot. I would deal Kampfer if all 3 of ADA, Pionk and Graves would/could prove to be ready in which case we could rotate them in/out of the lineup, erasing the need to Kampfer.

What do you think it would take to get Bjustrad? I know he’s a career -56 and only has 137 pts in 292 gms but he is a 6’6” righthanded center with really good speed.

Shattenkirk is worth every penny of that 26.65 million dollar contract.

3 wins in a row!

Skjei was a beast again too. The guys we expected to take steps forward are finally asserting themselves, Skjei Miller Kreider Buchnevich Vesey and even Kampfer has looked like himself the last two games.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast