Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Meanwhile, elsewhere in the NFL...

Alex "The Phoenix" Smith 20/27 222 yards 2 TD

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    and a laughable microcosm of the season. pass bounces off a helmet to be picked off. smh.
    Unreal. CJ threw that right at the back of Brown's head. Amateur hour.

As much as I hated the Jimmy trade, I can't wait until he gets in there. Keep cycling qb's lol

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Unreal. CJ threw that right at the back of Brown's head. Amateur hour.

As much as I hated the Jimmy trade, I can't wait until he gets in there. Keep cycling qb's lol
    To be fair Bethard played a great game. He tried to make things happen, the wideouts are the ones, along with the Oline, who are to blame. Them and Baalke.

To be fair Bethard played a great game. He tried to make things happen, the wideouts are the ones, along with the Oline, who are to blame. Them and Baalke.
    I wouldn't say CJ played "great." He was rushed all day. But he didn't really make anything happen either.

And another drop.

Well, as expected, the recent injuries and the ones during this one (seriously, WTF with the injuries) made it less of the game I thought it could have been. Didn't get to watch, but Fosters tackle numbers were through the roof, so that's a positive take away.

Beathard has trouble throwing to the left sideline and has terrible pocket presence. There were a few times he had time but stood in the pocket to long. I'm glad we aren't sticking with him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Maiocco reporting Tartt likely done for year.

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post

Damn

Beathard has trouble throwing to the left sideline and has terrible pocket presence. There were a few times he had time but stood in the pocket to long. I'm glad we aren't sticking with him.

I know he's a rookie, etc. But yeah, seems oblivious of his surroundings. I'm ready to move on also.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the NFL...

Alex "The Phoenix" Smith 20/27 222 yards 2 TD

and another loss.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Well, as expected, the recent injuries and the ones during this one (seriously, WTF with the injuries) made it less of the game I thought it could have been. Didn't get to watch, but Fosters tackle numbers were through the roof, so that's a positive take away.

Nope. He made two decent plays, but he played like a rookie.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    I know he's a rookie, etc. But yeah, seems oblivious of his surroundings. I'm ready to move on also.

It was obvious in the first half he wasn't seeing the field, he was hesitating. Every time he hesitated it resulted in nothing but a sack or QB hit. Granted the officials missed 3 helmet to helmet hits on CJ, but I can't stand all the praise he's getting to being "tough". Then he ran a 2 min offense where he was just getting the ball out quick, and he completed almost everything. It doesn't help that his braindead coach is throwing 50 times (in a close game), when his oline stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    It was obvious in the first half he wasn't seeing the field, he was hesitating. Every time he hesitated it resulted in nothing but a sack or QB hit. Granted the officials missed 3 helmet to helmet hits on CJ, but I can't stand all the praise he's getting to being "tough". Then he ran a 2 min offense where he was just getting the ball out quick, and he completed almost everything. It doesn't help that his braindead coach is throwing 50 times (in a close game), when his oline stinks.
    So when the ol stinks, do you recommend we run it so that we get negative yards that way instead?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast