Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Nope. He made two decent plays, but he played like a rookie.
    He's no Willis or bowman... But I thought he did good. As good as his numbers? Not sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    I know he's a rookie, etc. But yeah, seems oblivious of his surroundings. I'm ready to move on also.

It was obvious in the first half he wasn't seeing the field, he was hesitating. Every time he hesitated it resulted in nothing but a sack or QB hit. Granted the officials missed 3 helmet to helmet hits on CJ, but I can't stand all the praise he's getting to being "tough". Then he ran a 2 min offense where he was just getting the ball out quick, and he completed almost everything. It doesn't help that his braindead coach is throwing 50 times (in a close game), when his oline stinks.
    It's a positive term when referring to meat heads in sports but it's mostly associated to bodybuilders. They can't use that term here without getting some backlash so they refer him as "tough"

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

He's no Willis or bowman... But I thought he did good. As good as his numbers? Not sure about that.

Yah. Bowman took a year or so, Willis flashed from the minute he stepped onto the field. Opposing offenses already knew who 52 was in his rookie season. Foster will get better, but Tim Ryan made a funny comment about him being like Tracey Murray (B-ball player), who gets shot when he gets hurt. It's happened a few times now.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Foster has definitely flashed from the get go. He will need to be more consistent in the future though. There are chunks of times he tends to disappear in the mix. But when he does flash... it's special.

If he stays healthy and keeps getting more comfortable in the system he will be a stud.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = Rebuild Mode! Love my fellow Faithful
    Warriors = 2015 & 2017 NBA CHAMPIONS!
    A's = The young talent is here!
    WINNING!

Where's today's gd thread?

Where's today's gd thread?
    Someone wants someone else to do it otherwise it would hurt his feelings as I was informed...

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Someone wants someone else to do it otherwise it would hurt his feelings as I was informed...
    Nobody has ever informed you of that TCU.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234