Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers

WEEK 8

@

Sunday, November 5th at 1:05 PST
    TV: Fox

The fullback guy has been a total waste so far this year. Overpaid for him for sure.

This team is starting to become pathetic

What a bomb by Bethard!!!!!

Where has that been all year?

Defending world champions. Dynasty in full swing. Keep it down haters. Keep it down.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Let's get 3 here.

Defending world champions. Dynasty in full swing. Keep it down haters. Keep it down.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

It turns out that when your OL can't block offense is really hard.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Frank Gore is over the hill, but man, I love watching him run. When he digs in itís smooth.
    Fixed, for myself. lol.

AP is over the hill, but man, I love watching him run. When he digs in itís smooth.

Tartt hurt
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Beathard doesn't have time to do anything. When he has a little time he gets some decent passes out. Goodwin was jammed at the line on that deep ball, missed it by about 2 inches. Came back and got a 55 yard pass to him. Looked good. Then the line gave in.

That has been the story with our o-line. We move the ball then they give up immediate pressure thus killing drives. I'm really curious what Beathard could do with good blocking and some WR's. I don't even want to see Garoppolo play behind this current line. Need to at least get Staley back. Garcon too.

Anyhow, the offensive schemes look good but I can also tell Shanahan is forced to call quick "panic plays" designed to confuse the defense since our o-line cant block. This offense will look MUCH better with better blocking and some WR's with Garoppolo or Beathard back there.

Defense is doing well vs the run. That TD came off a turnover so it's not like AZ marched down the field and jammed it in our rear. Fans just need to be patient. We need at least another offseason to bring in more talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It turns out that when your OL can't block offense is really hard.
    Yep.

CJ is getting killed

I agree with others who think we should wait for the Oline and Garcon to be healthy before we see Garropolo

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    I agree with others who think we should wait for the Oline and Garcon to be healthy before we see Garropolo
    ? So you don't want to see him at all this year?

Tartt down now. My God.

Great interception though!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast