Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Turnovers is what killed us in the Bills game. You have to wonder if Richard and Washington are good enough to be starters in this league.
    I'm beginning to wonder the same of Richard and Washington

Turnovers is what killed us in the Bills game. You have to wonder if Richard and Washington are good enough to be starters in this league.
    Other than the Buffalo game, they've held on to the ball pretty good. I'm going to throw that game out before I judge them.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Other than the Buffalo game, they've held on to the ball pretty good. I'm going to throw that game out before I judge them.
    Nick, I don't think we were considering the RBs a fumbling liability, I think Erick meant that they are not equipped to be full time RBs, or that's how I took it and that's what I agreed on.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Nick, I don't think we were considering the RBs a fumbling liability, I think Erick meant that they are not equipped to be full time RBs, or that's how I took it and that's what I agreed on.
    No problem. I think the same issue applies to them also. Just like Coop, they had a good year last season too. I think TD has everyone on the O looking bad. I feel that they are not used enough and correctly. These guys can play if they're in the right situation. That's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder the same of Richard and Washington
    I don't know about those two but I'd definitely take a closer look at Richard and Washington...

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    No problem. I think the same issue applies to them also. Just like Coop, they had a good year last season too. I think TD has everyone on the O looking bad. I feel that they are not used enough and correctly. These guys can play if they're in the right situation. That's just my opinion.
    They were impressive last year which convinced me that they should be premier backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Our entire offensive line mailed it in for the Redskins game. They seemed more concerned with pregame agendas.
    Marshawn Lynch gets ejected defending Marcus Peters after he hit Carr late. Like I said-placing thug life above the team.
    Mamma Mia! That's-a spicy take!

No I don't. I I've known they're not since last year.
    Last edited by mberr; 11-11-2017 at 05:00 PM.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Mamma Mia! That's-a spicy take!

No I don't. I I've known they're not since last year.
    I was wrong about Richard and Washington, or could their lack of effort be a result of the zone blocking scheme?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345