Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    OK, What is he? I will just agree.

Inspector " DC = New Face of NFL we are divinely placed."

There we go, he is the "Divine One".

Sounds good to me.
    Lol subtlety evades you.

DC is a marketable image for NFL as a family man Christian good deed guy. I was talking about how that will help us in future with league and even refs. Thatís very different to calling him an elite NFL QB.

DC can carry our team some of the time and win but not every week yet. Heís not finished article. He needs better OC and scheme installation.

Rogers, Brady, Brees Iíd say are tier 1 maybe Ben at his best

DC is in tier 2 or 3 would be my current view last year Iíd say 2 borderline 1

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Lol subtlety evades you.

DC is a marketable image for NFL as a family man Christian good deed guy. I was talking about how that will help us in future with league and even refs. Thatís very different to calling him an elite NFL QB.

DC can carry our team some of the time and win but not every week yet. Heís not finished article. He needs better OC and scheme installation.

Rogers, Brady, Brees Iíd say are tier 1 maybe Ben at his best

DC is in tier 2 or 3 would be my current view last year Iíd say 2 borderline 1
    Fair assessment. Just one question to you two litigators....Where would this team be without the dropped passes? I would say we would have at least 2, maybe 3 wins. If that happened, would the DC issue even be discussed?

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Fair assessment. Just one question to you two litigators....Where would this team be without the dropped passes? I would say we would have at least 2, maybe 3 wins. If that happened, would the DC issue even be discussed?
    A lot of teams would crawl over dead bodies for a tier 2 QB so thereís no discussion itís just this guy left lol

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Explain.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Our entire offensive line mailed it in for the Redskins game. They seemed more concerned with pregame agendas.
    Marshawn Lynch gets ejected defending Marcus Peters after he hit Carr late. Like I said-placing thug life above the team.

Hard to say but I think Cooper is a bad fit here. I hate to say it but I hope he goes some place were he can reach his potential, as long as it isn't in the AFC west.

Hard to say but I think Cooper is a bad fit here. I hate to say it but I hope he goes some place were he can reach his potential, as long as it isn't in the AFC west.
    Interesting...why is he a bad fit? He had a good year last year.

drops. all the drops. i want to love him too. but he drops way too many balls. crabtree is the same.

Cook looked solid.

love to see us with a dave casper/todd christensen type of TE again.

Interesting...why is he a bad fit? He had a good year last year.
    He gets force fed the ball when he is covered like those three straight passes to him in the goal line situation earlier this year. Its not him, he is not a possession receiver. And he doesn't get the looks when he is open. He was just going through the motions on that interception against Washington and was quiting on the route because he knew he wasn't the first read.
    I think he kind of checks out mentally at times. Very much reminds me of the Randy Moss years.

He gets force fed the ball when he is covered like those three straight passes to him in the goal line situation earlier this year. Its not him, he is not a possession receiver. And he doesn't get the looks when he is open. He was just going through the motions on that interception against Washington and was quiting on the route because he knew he wasn't the first read.
    I think he kind of checks out mentally at times. Very much reminds me of the Randy Moss years.
    What? Heís Receiver no1 in our tree no? All 1ís are by design primary. Watch more closely on that interception he gets held and is initially looking for flag on that play. Itís still a terrible throw by Carr but it was a flag. You get some and some you donít. Coopers drops are more related to his focus on watching ball all the way in. He just doesnít. Heís looking for contact or yards after catch. Iím surprised he doesnít fumble more. Still an excellent draft pick. Reggie could have taken White

I hear what you're saying. What I'm having trouble with, is that last year they had him running crossing, and deeper routes, and also put him in motion. That strategy has gone away. I'm saying that he's not being used to his full capability. As a matter of fact there's a lot on the O side that's not being used correctly, especially since there was a "template" from last year. This is all on TD....and JDR for letting it continue. Funny that you mention "checks out". That's another indication that the players are bored, or have lost interest. If that isn't a symptom with this team!!

I hear what you're saying. What I'm having trouble with, is that last year they had him running crossing, and deeper routes, and also put him in motion. That strategy has gone away. I'm saying that he's not being used to his full capability. As a matter of fact there's a lot on the O side that's not being used correctly, especially since there was a "template" from last year. This is all on TD....and JDR for letting it continue. Funny that you mention "checks out". That's another indication that the players are bored, or have lost interest. If that isn't a symptom with this team!!
    Oh ya, Downing has been miserable. Itís not that Musgrave was great either, we could have done better but oh no we did worse, much worse. Downing was what Derek wanted. Neither one of those guys are as smart as they thought they were but Downing did get a raise. And I have heard rumors of the locker room being divided with Derek, Downing on one side and the rest of the offense on the other. Who knows?

Marshawn and Cooper have been a waste in this years offense though. Had they rehired Musgrave I believe we would be competing for a division title and there would be little question of making the playoffs.

Only the Raiders could screw this up.

Only dumb teams can fix what isn't broke, and fail to fix what is broke....

in other new Menelik Watson has landing on the IR.

Turnovers is what killed us in the Bills game. You have to wonder if Richard and Washington are good enough to be starters in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Only dumb teams can fix what isn't broke, and fail to fix what is broke....
    I agree. It's these dumb moves by management that have hurt us. They give long term contracts to first time coordinators and head coaches.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast