Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Absolutely no running game is the issue this season. We aren't even a threat. Simply get to running the ball and the passing game will fly.
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    Its pretty tough from where I set to figure out just how much is on Derek. We know that plays were called to go down the field against the Bills. We also know that Derek has never and apparently will never throw a hail mary to end the half.
    Seems to be some disconnect there between him and Downing who I thought was his buddy. I hope he isn't turning into another Jeff George that was rumored to not listen to coaches.

As far as his skill set I will call it like I see it and agree to disagree.

And the defense we already knew wasn't very good they are not responsible for the poor offensive performance. Which is why we have a losing record. Don't try to spin it and deflect blame. That's just silly.
    Iíll tell you whatís silly. Your mr spin Drat you only post negative DC comments when we lose. You were silent last season along with few others. Questioning why you are blaming DC and not the other obvious more important flaws with teams performance is too challenging for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Absolutely no running game is the issue this season. We aren't even a threat. Simply get to running the ball and the passing game will fly.
    If I hear Downing and Del Rio blame the fact that we didnít run enough plays to have a running again Iíll puke. They talk as if they are bystanders watching an accident. Itís your job to get the players doing things that work. Not complaining when the things you planned fail. The reality of leadership is you are to blame!

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    If I hear Downing and Del Rio blame the fact that we didnít run enough plays to have a running again Iíll puke. They talk as if they are bystanders watching an accident. Itís your job to get the players doing things that work. Not complaining when the things you planned fail. The reality of leadership is you are to blame!
    They keep saying that they are targeting 80 plays to be successful. I don't think they've hit that once, and they're averaging less than 60. So, you're 33% under your goal, game in/game out. Yet, you do nothing to change your approach.

Iíll tell you whatís silly. Your mr spin Drat you only post negative DC comments when we lose. You were silent last season along with few others. Questioning why you are blaming DC and not the other obvious more important flaws with teams performance is too challenging for you ?
    You just need to settle down. You are obviously emotionally invested here.
    I have no sacred cows and nobody is above criticism. And yes Derek has not played well.

We have a professional sports franchise with at least a half dozen different agendas, we're not on the same page.

See how simple that was....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

It's very simple

We were out game planned. Our coaches are clueless at times

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    It's very simple

i agree.

Redskin is a perfect example. KC Thursday night game last season too...

Its really simple. Thugs placing thug life above the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Its really simple. Thugs placing thug life above the team.
    Explain.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You just need to settle down. You are obviously emotionally invested here.
    I have no sacred cows and nobody is above criticism. And yes Derek has not played well.
    Pipe down if you donít like being challenged about your obvious behaviour. You came out strong against Carr and were proven wrong last season. Iíll challenge your trolling on Carr as much as I choose. All your hater mates are long gone. Carrís had 1 excellent and 2 good performances, 3 poor and 1 so so. Thatís better than the coaching staff and the rest of the team. Itís not about sacred cows itís about being balanced and objective. Most people on here get Carr was the reason we won a lot of games last year he played at a very high level in clutch moments. KC game this year again. No team should expect a QB to do that all the time. Itís a team game right.

Derek Carr is far from the finished product but heís best weíve had since Gannon by a long long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    It's very simple

Clueless most of the time.

Pipe down if you donít like being challenged about your obvious behaviour. You came out strong against Carr and were proven wrong last season. Iíll challenge your trolling on Carr as much as I choose. All your hater mates are long gone. Carrís had 1 excellent and 2 good performances, 3 poor and 1 so so. Thatís better than the coaching staff and the rest of the team. Itís not about sacred cows itís about being balanced and objective. Most people on here get Carr was the reason we won a lot of games last year he played at a very high level in clutch moments. KC game this year again. No team should expect a QB to do that all the time. Itís a team game right.

Derek Carr is far from the finished product but heís best weíve had since Gannon by a long long way.
    Oh boy. You are right he is elite.

Not really....

Oh boy. You are right he is elite.

Not really....
    Elite is not a phrase I used.

Elite is not a phrase I used.
    OK, What is he? I will just agree.

Inspector " DC = New Face of NFL we are divinely placed."

There we go, he is the "Divine One".

Sounds good to me.