Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Can't figure out this season...

We beat the Jets, the Bills beat us, The Jets beat the Bills....

SMH.

Without a doubt, the Bills was a winnable game, we just lost our will and knack to win

I swear someone walked under a ladder, broke a mirror, spilled some salt or something after week 2. We haven't been the same since. Does anyone wanna fess up? Or was it a "Space Jam" situation and there's a bunch of aliens running around all jacked up lol

Personally I think we should just focus on a top draft pick, hopefully we don't screw that up.

The Jets aren't bad. They've blown a few 4th quarter leads. The Bills had a let down after beating us.
    Excuse me....we beat ourselves.
    I'll give this staff until the end of the year to get this mystery solved. In as much as having a respectable (somewhat) record, or defeating some playoff bound teams. I think the Lynch experiment is done...we'll find out for sure this week. If not, I think there will be a few players and coaches asked to pack come year end.

Two things. We had a lot of luck last year, and we underestimated the value of Musgrave. Pretty simple really.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    The Jets aren't bad. They've blown a few 4th quarter leads. The Bills had a let down after beating us.
    Excuse me....we beat ourselves.
    I'll give this staff until the end of the year to get this mystery solved. In as much as having a respectable (somewhat) record, or defeating some playoff bound teams. I think the Lynch experiment is done...we'll find out for sure this week. If not, I think there will be a few players and coaches asked to pack come year end.
    I hope that the "powers to be" will make necessary changes to direct this ship to a winning season next year. if they don't focus their attention on the "leadership" this will be a never ending issue. Personally, I'm fed up with the vanilla offense, predictable schemes, lack of discipline , and incompetent leadership.

Washington exposed the dink and dunk offense. We will win some games against poor defenses but I don't see a quick fix. Little chance of winning with Derek playing poorly. I would like to see a veteran QB brought in to push things or take over if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    Washington exposed the dink and dunk offense. We will win some games against poor defenses but I don't see a quick fix. Little chance of winning with Derek playing poorly. I would like to see a veteran QB brought in to push things or take over if need be.
    With so much money invested in Carr, can't see them bringing in another QB, especially not without giving Manuel a chance to see what he has to offer.

I wouldn't be to bad if we were 4-4, or maybe 1 or 2 games behind the division leader, but we have put ourselves in position now that every game is a must win. We still have some hope that we can get this together. Mathematically we're not eliminated yet, but give it some time and we will sink ourselves. Oh by the way, I'm also sick when I hear "we are getting close"

"Getting close" would work if we were like 9-7 last year. So, at 12-4 we were "there". By us saying we're getting close is an admission that we've slipped. Some are expecting us to make a run from here on out. The schedule just won't permit that. We're going up against some good teams that will need to win also. Besides, I haven't seen anything where I could say "Yep, I can see that we're getting over the hump". If there's something that I'm missing....please enlighten me. I'd like to have some hope over this 2nd half.

Can't figure out this season...

Neither can our offensive and defensive coordinators...you are not alone.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    With so much money invested in Carr, can't see them bringing in another QB, especially not without giving Manuel a chance to see what he has to offer.
    The quick release by Carr based on a pre-snap read hid Derek's flaws. When teams figured out how to stop that we have no answers for the most part.
    Derek is a one read check it down or throw it away type of guy that is very conservative to boot. I was surprised that he has had the success that he has had with his limitations. A testament to recievers that can get open and a line that keeps him very clean.
    The contract extensions for Reggie, JDR and Derek were all done to soon. We are in it now and will probably have to ride it out for the next three years.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    The quick release by Carr based on a pre-snap read hid Derek's flaws. When teams figured out how to stop that we have no answers for the most part.
    Derek is a one read check it down or throw it away type of guy that is very conservative to boot. I was surprised that he has had the success that he has had with his limitations. A testament to recievers that can get open and a line that keeps him very clean.
    The contract extensions for Reggie, JDR and Derek were all done to soon. We are in it now and will probably have to ride it out for the next three years.
    Explain KC game?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Personally I think we should just focus on a top draft pick, hopefully we don't screw that up.

o no. i just did that **** with the Giants.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast